WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

True - there are instances of insanity in our past but of late they have gotten much worse. What does the phrase "against all enemies foreign and domestic" mean to this dithering group of feckless, over-analyzing, limp wristed lawyers?

How many people in the US have been directly affected by ISIS...or even somewhat indirectly affected for that matter? My guess is that the number is extremely low. Now how many people in the US are being subsided by the governemnt for their food, healthcare, housing, and just overall spending desires? My gusss without a google search is north of 50 million (and I'm sure it's much higher than that). How many people in the country feel that evil cooporations are limiting their freedom? How many minorities are being told that it's 1960 again and if you vote for a certain political party that their Civil Rights will be restricted? Let's see what else...oh yes, war against women, war against inequality, etc. My point is that until people perceive ISIS and border security as a true threat, millions of people are more concerned about what the government can take from you to give to someone else. If you haven't already done so, read up on Saul Alinksy. He had figured out that if you can get a bunch of different groups angry about a central theme then you can appeal to all of those groups and win their support (ie votes)--this is how 'community organizing' works.

Why label the Fort Hood shooting as anything but 'workplace violence'? If you call it what it really is then some of the people I described above might start to think that politicians are not strong leaders, and these same politicians want you to buy into the entire grievance industry, not be concerned about a lack of security. And flu disclosure--I'm personally much more concnerned with what is coming across our borders than what is happening in Syria and Iraq (I personally believe that is a war for other nations to fight).

• Upvote 1

How many people in the US have been directly affected by ISIS...or even somewhat indirectly affected for that matter? My guess is that the number is extremely low. Now how many people in the US are being subsided by the governemnt for their food, healthcare, housing, and just overall spending desires? My gusss without a google search is north of 50 million (and I'm sure it's much higher than that). How many people in the country feel that evil cooporations are limiting their freedom? How many minorities are being told that it's 1960 again and if you vote for a certain political party that their Civil Rights will be restricted? Let's see what else...oh yes, war against women, war against inequality, etc. My point is that until people perceive ISIS and border security as a true threat, millions of people are more concerned about what the government can take from you to give to someone else. If you haven't already done so, read up on Saul Alinksy. He had figured out that if you can get a bunch of different groups angry about a central theme then you can appeal to all of those groups and win their support (ie votes)--this is how 'community organizing' works.

Why label the Fort Hood shooting as anything but 'workplace violence'? If you call it what it really is then some of the people I described above might start to think that politicians are not strong leaders, and these same politicians want you to buy into the entire grievance industry, not be concerned about a lack of security. And flu disclosure--I'm personally much more concnerned with what is coming across our borders than what is happening in Syria and Iraq (I personally believe that is a war for other nations to fight).

Agreed - a few years ago in the documentary "IOUSA" this point was made by a reporter, quoting him whose name escapes me now: "We're Americans, we don't do anything about anything until it is a crisis..." - perhaps this is the nature of a democracy or a symptom of a nation in decline, the former I hope.

No disagreement on where our border & immigration security should be on the list compared to ISIS vs. everyone else in the ME, as long as the oil keeps flowing and the suicidal hordes of jihadis keep it in the sandbox, that's about the best that place will ever be.

If you don't get enough queep at work how about some fake queep? Business live action role playing...

Over 2,500 members from around the world fill its virtual pages with posts that mimic office-wide emails. There are passive aggressive notes about food stolen out of the fridge, mandates about office dress and office supplies, and tips for improving synergy. Think TV's The Office meets David Rees’s clip Art cartoons, My New Filing Technique is Unstoppable meets live action role play (LARP)

http://www.fastcompany.com/3036728/office-roleplay-meet-the-people-who-pretend-to-work-at-an-office-together-for-fun

• 2 weeks later...

Air Force Member Arrested After Giving Minnesota Cop A "Wet Willy"

An intoxicated member of the Air Force was arrested early Saturday after he gave a Minnesota cop a double “wet Willy,” according to cops.

As a Mankato Department of Public Safety officer was speaking with a municipal bus driver around 2:20 AM, the cop “felt two fingertips that were obvious to him as wet with saliva being pushed into his right and left ear canals,” according to a probable cause statement.

The officer turned around and saw a tall white male walking away. “I just gave the cop a wet Willie,” the suspect said as he joined a group of his friends.

The officer confronted the man, later identified as Riley Swearingen, a 23-year-old who was home on leave from his post at North Carolina’s Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base.

Swearingen, pictured at right, told the cop that the “wet Willy” was a joke for which he was sorry. Swearingen, who smelled of booze and appeared drunk, was then arrested. When asked what would happen if he gave a “wet Willy” to a military superior, Swearingen “admitted it would be a very big deal.”

Swearingen was charged with felony assault on a cop, misdemeanor assault, and disruptive intoxication. During a court appearance yesterday, Swearingen pleaded guilty to the drunk charge and was sentenced to the three days he had already spent in custody.

rileyswearingen.jpg

Swearingen Charges

A follow up...

A former Kiester man accused of licking his fingers and poking a Mankato police officer in both ears has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor to avoid a felony charge.

The Mankato Free Press reports 24-year-old Riley Swearingen pleaded guilty to disruptive intoxication Monday. A police officer says Swearingen assaulted him with the move known as a "wet Willy" after Swearingen had been out drinking early Saturday.

Swearingen was visiting on leave from a U.S. Air Force base in Goldsboro, North Carolina. He spent three days in jail after prosecutors charged him with assaulting a police officer with bodily fluids. Prosecutors say his blood alcohol content was 0.18 at the time of the incident.

Swearingen apologized before a judge Monday. He agreed to the plea deal, which also included paying $77 in court costs.

1. This guy is a moron.

2. I love how the police pile on charges in order to pressure the defendant in to just admitting to a misdemeanor.

3. Drunk on the streets after midnight. My dad warned me about decisions made it that situation a long time ago.

4. I can't wait to get my next 'be a good wingman' briefing.

5. This guy is a moron.

1. This guy is a moron.

2. I love how the police pile on charges in order to pressure the defendant in to just admitting to a misdemeanor.

3. Drunk on the streets after midnight. My dad warned me about decisions made it that situation a long time ago.

4. I can't wait to get my next 'be a good wingman' briefing.

5. This guy is a moron.

In bold is District Attorney standard. Over 90% of trials end in a plea bargain for a reason.

From Tosh.0....

10 Self-Portraits Of Sheer Genius

It's over. She did it. Unconventional Finni artist Iiu Susiraja has officially won the internet! In doing so, she also made Tosh blog history by earning the first ever Top 10 post dedicated entirely to one person. So congrats Iiu, we all tip our collective cap to you and the unstoppable freight train that is your creative brilliance...

HappyBirthday.jpg?width=500

Click here for more portraits of a posing prodigy…

Her boobs never dress down. Not even on casual Friday.

Ties.jpg?width=500

These fucks brought to you by Oscar Mayer.

HotDogFingers.jpg?width=500

Smells like fashion.

Sardines.jpg?width=500

If you're using your treadmill for anything other than pretzel bread accessorizing, you're an idiot.

PretzelBraids.jpg?width=500

100% pure artist. Right down to the bone.

Bone.jpg?width=500

Now no one can identify her cans if they rob a bank.

Pantyboobs.jpg?width=500

Heavy is the head that wears the chorizo.

SausageCrown.jpg?width=500

She's all about bunz and gunz.

Cheezburgers.jpg?width=500

Her tits are witches. I knew it…

Broom.jpg?width=500

The government, didn't you know that? Don't worry, just sit around and they'll take care of us all...

Well it's obviously a workable model for employment.

Haven't you had to deal with the lazy good for nothing accountable to nobody fungus people who occupy (I don't want to say work) in the finance offices at every military post. Government job creation in action ladies an gentlemen.

Demand for your product.

I think her point was tax cuts don't create jobs, demand for a product or service does.

The demand for a product creates an incentive for a business to profit off that demand...the creation of the jobs in that specific business is just a byproduct, but a healthy byproduct at that, which is necessary piece of a free market (which we don't truly have). However, the demand alone doesn't create the job. If the business model sucks, no job (or at least one that lasts any considerable amount of time) will be created. Also, businesses also innovate and start the process of creating a demand for their product/service. I never knew I wanted an iphone until I saw one, but after I did, I wanted one and bought one...and someone had to be there to sell it to me, to make it (in China), to market it to let me know it was available, etc.

I get that progressives are upset that successful businesses create a lot of wealth for their investors, but again, that's because there is a demand for their products and services. But riddle me this one--if progressives don't believe that cooporations and businesses create jobs, then why are they so upset that 'corporations and businesses move jobs overseas'? If the demand is what creates the job then those with the demand should be able to keep said jobs here.

Swearingen Charges

Swearingen, pictured at right, told the cop that the “wet Willy” was a joke for which he was sorry. Swearingen, who smelled of booze and appeared drunk, was then arrested. When asked what would happen if he gave a “wet Willy” to a military superior, Swearingen “admitted it would be a very big deal.”

Apparently in Mankato, MN a cop is the equivalent of a "military superior". Am I the only one that noticed that?

The demand for a product creates an incentive for a business to profit off that demand...the creation of the jobs in that specific business is just a byproduct, but a healthy byproduct at that, which is necessary piece of a free market (which we don't truly have). However, the demand alone doesn't create the job. If the business model sucks, no job (or at least one that lasts any considerable amount of time) will be created. Also, businesses also innovate and start the process of creating a demand for their product/service. I never knew I wanted an iphone until I saw one, but after I did, I wanted one and bought one...and someone had to be there to sell it to me, to make it (in China), to market it to let me know it was available, etc.

I get that progressives are upset that successful businesses create a lot of wealth for their investors, but again, that's because there is a demand for their products and services. But riddle me this one--if progressives don't believe that cooporations and businesses create jobs, then why are they so upset that 'corporations and businesses move jobs overseas'? If the demand is what creates the job then those with the demand should be able to keep said jobs here.

Oh don't get me wrong. I totally agree. I think her word choice was wrong, but I think her subject was about the trickle down theory and not really about who or what creates jobs.

Oh don't get me wrong. I totally agree. I think her word choice was wrong, but I think her subject was about the trickle down theory and not really about who or what creates jobs.

I would have agreed once upon a time. These days I'm starting to suspect they actually believe the shit they say. Her personal history certainly supports the possibility.
  • Upvote 1

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs. You know that old theory, trickle-down economics. That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly. One of the things my husband says when people say, ‘What did you bring to Washington?’ He says, ‘I brought arithmetic.’ - Hillary Clinton

Sounds to me like the "who or what" she mentions as not creating jobs is corporations and businesses, period, end of sentence.

A 2Lt at the track where my kids race. What a dipshit.

20141101_190514_zpsco6qdleo.jpg

Well I found out from a guy that used to be on it, that the Air Force sponsors a skateboarding team.

Maybe this is like that........a complete waste of money.