Release the Hounds!

HossHarris

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...servist06m.html

"This is a contract. I don't like the way his property looks. This clown gets to do what he wants, and I'm as mad as hell ..."

Can someone please find this douchenozzle's email or mailing address!

I think Chick Edwards needs to understand the errors of his ways ... and the internet geniuses around here need a project.

Edited by HossHarris

"I really don't give a [expletive] where he is or what his problem is," said Chick Edwards, owner and developer of the 47-lot subdivision at the south end of Oak Street in Kennewick.

WOW. This f*ckstick is on the wrong side of the state. I expect that from west-siders, but them's fightin' words east of the Cascades!

click on the link at the end of the article that says "Kennewick Developer Chick Edwards" to start the radio interview

I would agree - this guy is probably no the douche that the paper made him out to be.

Summary of the radio interview:

Tenant has lived there for 18 months and done nothing (so, he had actually broken his contract before he was even called to deploy to Kuwait).

Tenant lets his trash blow around the area

Tenant has not been in Kuwait for more than a month but has still done nothing

Guest soflguy
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...servist06m.html

"This is a contract. I don't like the way his property looks. This clown gets to do what he wants, and I'm as mad as hell ..."

Can someone please find this douchenozzle's email or mailing address!

I think Chick Edwards needs to understand the errors of his ways ... and the internet geniuses around here need a project.

If you are looking for that kind of information, I think your best bet would be 4chan...