The Jill Metzger thread

Guest Kawen

Cute how they make it seem like a disgrace to retire as a four star general. Oh no! I wasn't successful, this scandal brought me down and I only achieved the HIGHEST RANK possible in the Air Force!

zb

Cute how they make it seem like a disgrace to retire as a four star general. Oh no! I wasn't successful, this scandal brought me down and I only achieved the HIGHEST RANK possible in the Air Force!

zb

His retirement pay will still be over 6 times my current base pay. I am sure he will also have some consultant job making a few hundred thousand dollars a year on top of that. I don't know how he is going to rebound from this.

• 1 month later...

The AF is closing the investigation on her, concluding that she was kidnapped.

"The Air Force has confirmed that a major who went missing in Kyrgyzstan six years ago was kidnapped, debunking an online smear campaign that claimed she went AWOL."

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2012/03/air-force-confirms-metzger-kidnapped-2006-031912/

Well, that's it then. Big Blue has never, ever closed the door on any inconvenient facts or cases in the past.

Curious how she fought her captors, stabbing one according to this rag, and I don't see any medals for valor.

Funny that...

The AF is closing the investigation on her, concluding that she was kidnapped. "The Air Force has confirmed that a major who went missing in Kyrgyzstan six years ago was kidnapped, debunking an online smear campaign that claimed she went AWOL." http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2012/03/air-force-confirms-metzger-kidnapped-2006-031912/

Wow, bad timing... April fools is not for another 13 days.

The Public Affairs Officer is named "Bunko"...coincidence or conspiracy theory gold?

Noun 1. bunko - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property

bunco, bunco game, bunko game, con game, confidence game, confidence trick, flimflam, gyp, hustle, con, sting

sting operation - a complicated confidence game planned and executed with great care (especially an operation implemented by undercover agents to apprehend criminals)

swindle, cheat, rig - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"

You know who I feel bad for? The retired dudes that run www.militarycorruption.com...yeah, their heads just exploded in unison upon reading that article. Get ready for the mother-of-all-articles (with Drama-meter pegged at 11) on their website tomorrow.

"Metzger was able to escape by stabbing one of her captors with a stick she had sharpened into a shank and then locking him in the room where she was held."

Looks like they skipped the portion of her story where she said she was giving him a BJ then stabed him with her dick. AF Times can't get anything right.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand the middle ground. Either her story is true, or it's a lie. That means she either merits a handful of medals for valor, or a dishonorable discharge.

The 'tweener doesn't make any sense to me, I guess.

...we are breaking our oaths of office daily...

Any other questions Spoo?

Spoo, in case you were wondering your answer to this question is no.

Spoo, in case you were wondering your answer to this question is no.

Rog, thanks. Although, I am impressed that he was on the job in under an hour. He was also able to evaluate my priorities based on a single sarcastic post. Bravo.

My message is that your priorities are badly misplaced.

Edited by Spoo

• 4 weeks later...

(INSIDER) -- Metzger claimed one of her abductors was a young male. She claimed she waited until he came in to give her some food, and at that time she made a motion as if she wanted to have sex with him. She says she'd found a stick somewhere, had sharpened it, and stabbed him in the abdomen as she was giving him oral sex. That supposedly slowed the guard down enough for her to run away - thirty miles - until she knocked on the door of the home in Kant.

Damn.

(INSIDER) -- Metzger claimed one of her abductors was a young male. She claimed she waited until he came in to give her some food, and at that time she made a motion as if she wanted to have sex with him. She says she'd found a stick somewhere, had sharpened it, and stabbed him in the abdomen as she was giving him oral sex. That supposedly slowed the guard down enough for her to run away - thirty miles - until she knocked on the door of the home in Kant.

Damn.

Excuse me for LingMAO. I am no MacGyver, but what tools was she supplied with to sharpen a stick to that degree? I feel like it would take a lot of force to penetrate all the layers of skin and muscle with a stick (sts). Unless you are treated like a king by captors (given adequate food, sleep, and not beaten), how would you ever have the strength to do that? This sounds like a scene out of one of those Angelina Jolie super secret agent movies.