"secret AC"???

Guest Piperpilot2004

Guest Shortbus

OK, Jedi mind trick time.....You did not just read this thread....The tanker is boring and we always go crappy places....All other airplanes are better than the tanker....You wouldn't like to go to Hawaii every other week and collect per diem....Now go on about your business, there is nothing to see here...

Guest Shortbus

What are you laughing at Herc driver? I know that you guys are always above FL800 and most of the time when we are refueling you guys (well the AC/MC) we are usually pedal to the metal just so we don't get passed by you. I bet it was you guys they heard on the radio, and now you are just trying to be all secret about it. Come on man tell the truth,,,it was you guys wasn't it. I knew it. The reason I knew it was you guys, was we were right behind you trying to keep up, but we couldn't. Damn those powerful props of fury you guys cary! Damn them straight to hell! lol

I'm dying here. :D I can vouch for shortbus though. Shortly after a 10 gallon top off in my Piper Cub by a 135, I swiftly climbed to FL800 and joined the slot position behind the Herc. If I remember correctly, the Herc had two props feathered and the back door dropped. The new secret PJ's were practicing RFHALO jumps. "Really ****ing High Alt. Low Opening" for those not in the know.