Phase I Academics

ChkHandleDn

Guest NimitsTexan

Phase I academics are often referred to as "slackademics" in reference to their (relative) ease and (relatively) laid back schedule. More like going back to college (if a rather intensive one) for four weeks than anything else.

Besides, the actual course material is in student guides and computer lessons that are only available, to the best of my knowledge, at the actual UPT bases.

Guest coexint

Don't even waste your time trying to track down such infomation. I got my pubs 2 days before Phase I started. A lot of Phase I comes out of the LSI handouts you get when that period of instruction starts. Glance over the boldface/ops limits, other than that...relax.

Originally posted by NimitsTexan:

More like going back to college (if a rather intensive one) for four weeks than anything else.

I don't know where you went to college or what you majored in, but I thought slacademics was a lot easier than college. But that was just me.

The point is that you probably don't need to study ahead for academics, but you might want to start looking through the Dash 1 during academics because you will have a bunch of free time. A lot of dudes in my class did this and they did pretty well in Tweets. You can get the Dash 1 immediately when you get to your UPT base - you don't have to wait until a week before academics like you have to in order to get your other books.

• Like 1

Guest NoseArtGal

yeah Phase I is too easy. It would be a waste of time to prep for it. You should get a Dash One and memorize that instead.

Guest KoolKat

I spent almost the entire time in academic trying to memorize the -1 and still only missed 2 or 3 questions in Phase I. Just pay attention when your in class and do a little review.

NoseArtGal is right...definitly do that.

Originally posted by KoolKat:

I spent almost the entire time in academic trying to memorize the -1 and still only missed 2 or 3 questions in Phase I..

KoolKat, You are sooooo cool!

Guest NimitsTexan
Originally posted by JS:

I don't know where you went to college or what you majored in, but I thought slacademics was a lot easier than college. But that was just me.