Other Than Honorable Discharge?

Scrubs

Guest priorAF

I'm not anexpert but I'm guessing that it DEFINITELY does not help. It is a very selective process with many people applying that have impeccable applications.

I think there's a process for getting OTH's turned into HD's if that's case. Try google, otherwise, I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell unless you did some REAL good explaining in the package AND they even bother to read it after seeing the OTH. Sorry!

• Downvote 1

Guest priorAF
Originally posted by Riddller:

I think there's a process for getting OTH's turned into HD's if that's case. Try google, otherwise, I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell unless you did some REAL good explaining in the package AND they even bother to read it after seeing the OTH. Sorry!

That and I'm thinkin that you have to be real close to 30 if not older if you have been out of the service for over 10 years already. It's not lookin good my man

Scrubs

I has an Entry Training Physical Seperation from the ARMY due to my flat feet. You shouldn't have gotten an Other Than Honorable Discharge for a medical problem. Anyway I have been a Navigator for 6 years now. Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I finally got a copy of my DD F214. It is an uncharacterized discharge with a separation code of JGA - Entry Level Performance and Conduct. Essentially, I was unable to "hack it" physcially and was separated after 30 days. My reenlistment code is 3, which means that I can reenter the military. I spoke to a recruiter who agrees. Also, I'm 28 and I was 18 when I enlisted. Sure, I'm age critical, but it has been done before.

• 1 month later...