180th Toledo

Guest Viperfixr

Guest jriggoMOANG

Their app deadling is not until 30 September. I would guess that they will take about a month or so after that to release an interview list

[ 11. September 2006, 15:21: Message edited by: J.R. ANG ]

Guest bgpilot99

Are you guys with the unit now? If so where do you work? Crewdawg and I are both 180th selectees currently at UPT if you got questions and as they said you'll hear OCT-NOV if you got an interview. Good luck kids!

Guest jriggoMOANG

No, not with the unit. I am hoping that I might be in one day soon!! Just putting my app together right now sending early next week.

• 1 year later...

Hey, I was hoping someone could hook me up with some contact info for the 180th in Toledo. I usually check their website but it seems it has been inoperable for about a year or so. If anyone has contact information PM me, I'm looking to visit the unit sometime in the future. Thanks for your help.

Guest Glassman
Hey, I was hoping someone could hook me up with some contact info for the 180th in Toledo. I usually check their website but it seems it has been inoperable for about a year or so. If anyone has contact information PM me, I'm looking to visit the unit sometime in the future. Thanks for your help.

I haven't been able to find any information either tried calling the unit and no luck there either. Let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
Guest 12XU2A3X3

Just spoke with a recruiter to get some info on the next board. I asked if they allow visitors and she told me "no". I'm reading on here that they don't mind, so does anyone know for sure or can put me in contact with someone from the unit?

i've been told a call to operations could settle that discrepancy, could be wrong. anyone care to add?

Guest skipro101

I visited. They just held a board a few months ago. They usually hire 1 every year in late Fall.

Good luck.

PS...a good way to get into contact with the right people is to go to www.airnav.com, look up the airport, find the phone number to call for "prior permission to land" and ask for the ops desk. When you get the ops desk, ask for the pilot in charge of UPT hiring. Works for every unit that I have needed it for.

Guest Buckeye14

Just spoke with a recruiter to get some info on the next board. I asked if they allow visitors and she told me "no". I'm reading on here that they don't mind, so does anyone know for sure or can put me in contact with someone from the unit?

I'm a crew chief at the 180th. The ops guys are awesome and I don't think it could hurt to try to above-mentioned airnav technique. I do not wish to give out any phone numbers to Ops that aren't on the unit website however. PM me if you have any general questions about the 180th.

I wouldn't take a recruiters word for it...

Edited by Rivanthe5th

They just held a board in December. Not sure when the next board will be. End of the year at the earliest. But to answer your question, get in touch with Ops and ask to speak to who is in charge of the pilot board. That's how I got in for a visit. Good luck, never too early to start trying.