no bullshit WX

Guest Oface

Hey wxpunk,

Actually the story about "Kerry the Pizza Snatcher" is not bullshit at all, it comes straight out of the new book "Wreckless Disregard" it was written by a former light Colonel, Buzz Patterson, who flew 141's and later carried the nuclear football during the Clinton administration. He wrote another book called "Dereliction of Duty" I highly recommend these books to any military member who may consider voting Democrat and consequently voting themselves out of a job, or anybody who is looking to get really pissed off for that matter.

Sorry the topic was closed so I could not respond and set the record straight. The no bullshit topic starter was in response to the vote Democrat posts...

I concur. Dereliction of Duty is a great book for all Americans to read, and especially military members who might think Clinton was a good president or are considering voting for a Demorcrat. It will (should) absolutely piss you off. Define: "shooting one's self in the foot." Haven't read Wreckless Disregard, but I'll check it out when I get the time. Lt Col Patterson is a good author.

Guest Wxpunk

Hmmm. Looks like I have a couple more books to read.

My bad, Oface, just sounded like a chain letter.

----------------

Wxpunk

Guest Wxpunk

Oface, I just now got your name. :D "If things go good tonight, I'll be showin' her my Oh-face. O-o-o-o-o-h!" Office Space

--------------

Wxpunk

"Wear a rubber dude...she gets around, like a record." - Just giving it up for the greatest movie of all time! Yeah, check out those books WX, if your wanting to work up a good mad!!!

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm...yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa....did you get the memo about the TPS reports?

Thats my stapeler.

Sorry, had to add my favorite line, the one I wanna use one of these days.

So, peter we notice you have been missing a lot of work lately..

Cant say Ive been missing it Bob.