"Princess" Redux? Fake USAF pilot busted

Hacker

I ran across this item in an article in the paper regarding expositng and prosecuting fake SEALs and special operators:

Lisa Jane Phillips: Officials at Meredith College in North Carolina waived $42,178 in tuition for Captain Phillips after she returned from serving as an Air Force pilot in Iraq and Afghanistan. In January 2005, Phillips wore her uniform--adorned with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart--to class and told elaborate stories of her heroism. The campus police chief, a Vietnam veteran, got suspicious because one of the medals on Phillips' uniform was from WWII. He called in federal investigators, who charged Phillips with impersonating an officer and a dozen other federal crimes. She had never served in the military.
Some of you might remember someone named 'Princess' who was posting on another website that she was an F-16 pilot back in 2003. She was exposed as a fake...I wonder if this is the same chick? heh heh

The tip off is that she has a Bronze Star, yet no Air Medals or Aerial Achievement Medals.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nce/pressReleases/2005-Apr-07.html

I hope they mke it as painful as possible for her.

Although, I don't understand the "Tip off" of having a Bronze Star and no Air Medals. A Bronze Star (without valor), is basically a wartime MSM. We had lots of folks get Bronze Star who did not fly missions (usually commander types, but possible for ALO's as well).

Here's an additional link to a CBS news story. Apparently this all happened about 9 months ago, so it's not exactly 'breaking news', but interesting none the less.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/20/...ain689701.shtml

CH, it's because she was claiming to be flying combat missions that the lack of AMs and AAMs is notable.

[ 15. January 2006, 08:47: Message edited by: Hacker ]

Guest thebronze
I really hate the guys who try to get into the pants of the single mothers...that just seems awful.
I don't have a problem with that (I've been know to do a few single MILF's myself...), but I hate it when dudes do it by lies/deceit.

If you don't have a good enough rap/game without having to resort to lies/deceit, maybe you shouldn't be playing...

YMMV

"Princess" was not only wearing a European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal from WWII, she was also adourned with an Air Force Good Conduct Medal, which is an enlisted-only medal. Yes, prior-enlisted officers can have them, but it is doubtful she knew that. Also, according the article Hacker posted, she did claim to have an AAM. Check out the charge sheet at the bottom (12 counts) and the possible penalties. Someone needs to track this and keep us updated, her lawyer is claiming she has "personal problems" (no shit) and he and his client are "entering into plea negotiations with the government." I hope this doesn't get watered down because her daddy didn't pay enough attention to her as a child...

By the way, here is the pic of the "Princess" from Falcon 4.0, and she claims her name is Capt. Kathryn "Katie" Watson (sounds bogus to me)...

kate.jpg

Read that whole thread here. It's a riot!

Cheers! M2

Originally posted by rangerbob5:

I really hate the guys who try to get into the pants of the single mothers...that just seems awful.

Did you read the story? That guy is a total scumbag who's congenital lying is simply beyond belief.

Originally posted by MajorMadMax:

Also, according the article Hacker posted, she did claim to have an AAM. Check out the charge sheet at the bottom (12 counts) and the possible penalties.

Whoops, missed that one.

Back to the topic, here's one of "Princess" post-snipets...

"The plane I use has a personal touch that I put on it. (the guys who use the same plane as me don't like it, but since I out rank them, I don't care what they don't like. )"

Uh-huh.

Originally posted by Vandal905:

Isn't Toro the one that called her out? I had a good time reading the "Princess" threads. She suckered a ton of people.

There were a lot of emails bouncing around behind the scenes among USAF pilots in early 2003 when that whole thing was going on. Toro was the first dude to actually register and throw the bullsh*t flag.

I was sitting at Al Udeid, actually flying OIF combat missions, while reading her diatribe. I found it more pathetic and amusing than angering, but it was pretty satisfying to see someone like that get exposed as a poser.

Guest Xtndr50boom

Hey! What gives with someone deleting the picture of Rodney King with his infamous quote underneath I put up?

That was my most topic-relevant post in weeks!

Guest TheBurt

"Meredith College is the largest private women's college in the Southeast."

Aaah, oh yes, the girls of Meredith, Peace and St. Mary's, brings back many memories.

"If you want a piece go to Saint if you want a saint go to Peace, if you want to get married go to Meredith."

Lot's of young rich princesses and they really dug on ROTC guys- Go Wolfpack