Masters information (MBA/GRE)

Guest doggs_64

Well, before it was masters/no masters (or Bachelors +) vs what kind of masters degree...so perhaps it's a pass/fail annotation on the spreadsheet? Who am I kidding--you out of shape/fat guys are screwed!

But in all seriousness, agree, UFB.

Well, we can't expect leadership to actually stratify everyone based off of job performance and leadership! Right? Right?

• 3 months later...

I've always been a big proponent of waiting to get a real MBA for those who are considering graduate degrees. If there is anybody out there thinking about leaving the AF and wanting to get a good MBA, Columbia's veterans group (MIBA) is hosting a virtual information session on Saturday (28 Mar). I know when I was still on AD trying to find time to get out and visit schools was a challenge so we convinced Columbia to set this up. It should be a great session and even if you don't want to come to New York you can learn a lot about what it's like for veterans getting out and going back to school full-time. The great thing about MIBA is you will get the no BS answers that the admissions staff might not want to tell you.

https://events-na1.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/1021097606/en/events/event/private/1594534778/1622261120/event_registration.html?sco-id=1734820690&_charset_=utf-8