Palace Chase info

Guest ecutch

Anyone have contact info for Seymour? I was approved VSP and my wife and I are moving back to our hometown in NC this fall. I heard they were hiring, and Seymour would be a perfect fit. If anyone has anything, please pm me.

pm me, ill get you the info

Selling leave = basic pay

Taking terminal = basic pay + BAH + BAS + Tricare benefits for the duration

I know which one I'd take.

thats why i want to push it to the right

Selling leave = basic pay

Taking terminal = basic pay + BAH + BAS + Tricare benefits for the duration

True, except for selling leave means you worked on those days you would have been on terminal, so you got basic pay+BAH+BAS+tricare for those same days PLUS you get paid up to 60 days base pay ON TOP of that.

If it's a purely financial decision, selling back will get you far more money unless you will be able to start a new job on terminal and double dip.

Anybody read about an FY15 "expanded" palace chase program that they might run for next years round of cuts? I haven't seen anything in the PSDMs so far, but for those of us that are late in the game, just hoping we'll get our chance to get in on it with late hires, etc...

Anybody read about an FY15 "expanded" palace chase program that they might run for next years round of cuts? I haven't seen anything in the PSDMs so far, but for those of us that are late in the game, just hoping we'll get our chance to get in on it with late hires, etc...

I asked the same question in the FY15 force management thread and as of now, there is not an expanded PC program for FY15. If you hear about one coming down the pipe, please let us know

PC submitted yesterday. 2007 12S, just under 1 year ADSC remaining (TA and PCS/training). Got an Intent to Hire but no position number yet. Went through the process with zero help from my "current ISR" (he isn't at my base and never responded to a single e-mail or call over several weeks), but other recruiters were nice enough to help out even though it wasn't really their job. ChkHandleDn, I hope that's not the case!

App got kicked back on a technicality. Fortunate coincidence: I got medically approved and got a position number from the unit around the same time so I was able to apply under FY14 PC rules. We'll see what happens now.

App got kicked back on a technicality. Fortunate coincidence: I got medically approved and got a position number from the unit around the same time so I was able to apply under FY14 PC rules. We'll see what happens now.

It's good to know that at least someone's still alive in that office. Sorry it got kicked back though. Mine still shows "Referred to Palace Chase OPR." I guess applying under the FY14 program rather than the other still takes 10 weeks.

2005 11Ms are now full for FY14 PC according to AFPC. Now it goes back to reg PC with all the other shit associated with it (3 for 1, TA recoup, PC board with functional yay or nay) FML. Also 2004 and 2006 YGs are also full.

Edited by ChkHandleDn

Why does 36-3205 only say "enlisted separation date must be between 90-180 days from application date"? What about officers? Or does that rule apply to officers as well?

Also has everyone else been told for Traditional Palace Chase that the DOS needs to be at least 120 days out vs the normal 90? I was told that by both my 11U functional at AFPC and by my ISR. I'm not really sure if it's a hard and fast rule, or just AFPC's preference.

• 2 weeks later...

11M

'06

4 yrs UPT ADSC

FY14 VSP denied

Question for the masses-

I have all my PC paperwork done (3-1 as opposed to FY14/15 1-1 that I'm not eligible for) EXCEPT the position number. Had my reserve interview and it went great. My hopeful Reserve sq is slow-rolling position numbers to PC applicants because there is no guarantee of them getting out (catch 22)... Have any 11M's out there recently gotten approval with 4+ yrs ADSC?

Or, did anyone with an app missing a position number get approval?

I think I can get a letter of intent to hire and submit that with my app in lieu of a position number... but don't want to chance having my app tied up or denied because no position number is in...

Thoughts?

11M

'06

4 yrs UPT ADSC

FY14 VSP denied

Question for the masses-

I have all my PC paperwork done (3-1 as opposed to FY14/15 1-1 that I'm not eligible for) EXCEPT the position number. Had my reserve interview and it went great. My hopeful Reserve sq is slow-rolling position numbers to PC applicants because there is no guarantee of them getting out (catch 22)... Have any 11M's out there recently gotten approval with 4+ yrs ADSC?

I think I can get a letter of intent to hire and submit that with my app in lieu of a position number... but don't want to chance having my app tied up or denied because no position number is in...

Thoughts?

If you're not going for the FY14 1:1 then I don't believe a position number or letter of intent is required... It obviously wouldn't hurt though...

After hashing it out with TFSC on the phone, I submitted a new separation app via FY14/15 LADSC voluntary separation. I got recommended for approval up through the wing/cc... Does anyone know the routing after that? My CMS status currently reads "referred to AFPC voluntary separation BPO."

If it's anything like the status for my previously denied VSP, I'm thinking the next status will read "referred to AFPC OFF Voluntary Separation" but I'm not sure what to look for.

Anyone out there get voluntary sep w/ LADSC under FY14/15 PSDM 13-65? If so, how long did you wait to get an answer?

'06 11M, 4 yr UPT ADSC

Gents, 13-65 has been updated as of 15 May 14…it's now called the FY14/FY15 Palace Chase program…same as everything before, but they've extended it for separations NLT 30 Apr 15. So if you're like me and got on the bus late, there's still hope!

Supposedly I just got approved today (according to SQ/CC). 2005 11M with 4 years ADSC remaining. Had a letter of intent. This was for the FY14 FM program. The new matrix (11 June) just dropped still showing 2005-2008 as eligible.

Any updates? Did you get approved?

11M
'06
4 yrs UPT ADSC
FY14 VSP denied

Question for the masses-

Thoughts?

Yeah bro, the updated matrix puts you eligible for the 1:1 as a 2006 11M.

Gents, 13-65 has been updated as of 15 May 14…it's now called the FY14/FY15 Palace Chase program…same as everything before, but they've extended it for separations NLT 30 Apr 15. So if you're like me and got on the bus late, there's still hope!

Any updates? Did you get approved?

Yes, got the official email today. I was waiting on AFPC to receive my position number. Good luck!