ENJJPT information

• 3 months later...

I've applied to the upcoming A/D rated board and am fairly confident I'll come away with a pilot slot. I'm currently enlisted and I have dependents. If selected, my family will PCS to my UPT base and I will attend OTS en route. Will I have a chance to meet the ENJJPT board since they would have to move my family again to Witchita Falls? Seems like a hassle the AF would rather not deal with.

I don't think moving will have any impact on your chances at the ENJJPT board (if you get there). The AF doesn't use common sense and could not care less about wasting thousands of dollars on a pointless move.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I've wondered about the selection criteria for OTS selects too. With any luck I'm meeting that board in the next few months and I wonder how competitive I can really be for ENJJPT with a 91 pilot and a 51 PSCM. I was told I can't retake my TBAS on the chance I bomb it and screw up my selection but I plan to do some flying and try to get it up to get it up to a 56 for whatever that's worth. I did two TSPs, one to Europe and one to PACAF so I'm sure the board will be excited to hear about my experience working with NATO and allied nations /sarcasm

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im applying to the upcoming active duty pilot board and I’m interested in going to ENJJPT because of the fighter/bomber track. Will I know I was given an ENJJPT slot if I’m approved to attend UPT before I sign? I.e. before I go to OTS.

And as a civilian who has very competitive PCSM, GPA, and pilot license how likely am I to be offered an ENJJPT slot? 

3 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Im applying to the upcoming active duty pilot board and I’m interested in going to ENJJPT because of the fighter/bomber track. Will I know I was given an ENJJPT slot if I’m approved to attend UPT before I sign? I.e. before I go to OTS.

And as a civilian who has very competitive PCSM, GPA, and pilot license how likely am I to be offered an ENJJPT slot? 

No. You have to apply for ENJJPT while at OTS, you have to ask your instructor for the packet information, and there’s a board held for those that get selected for an interview. For my OTS class, they interviewed 3 people for one slot. My buddy was picked up with 90s across the board for AFOQT, 50 or so for PCSM with no flight time, PT score of 100, and a 3.7ish GPA. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Remember, ENJJPT does not guarantee fighters or bombers anymore.  The studs we send to ENJJPT have had a higher washout rate in the RTU in the last 6-9 years.  It's not what everyone makes it out to be.  Wherever you go, just work your ass off and be #1. 

On 4/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, Hopefulflyer389 said:

No. You have to apply for ENJJPT while at OTS, you have to ask your instructor for the packet information, and there’s a board held for those that get selected for an interview. For my OTS class, they interviewed 3 people for one slot. My buddy was picked up with 90s across the board for AFOQT, 50 or so for PCSM with no flight time, PT score of 100, and a 3.7ish GPA. 

18 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Remember, ENJJPT does not guarantee fighters or bombers anymore.  The studs we send to ENJJPT have had a higher washout rate in the RTU in the last 6-9 years.  It's not what everyone makes it out to be.  Wherever you go, just work your ass off and be #1. 

Thanks for the input gents. 🤙