Fighter-isms

Steve Davies

I'd like to see them try to enforce this at a T-38 UPT or IFF squadron. Good luck. Making silly attempts to rid the world if isms will only help create new and more creative isms.

It's been tried countless times in every MAJCOM that I've been in. Yet, somehow when "that guy" leaves, it goes right on.

A retired Hog buddy of mine told me about Hog Sweeps and "walkin' the balls" at England AFB in the late -80's.

Can you help me out Rainman?

SC

Self explanitory, and it's ball walking not walking the balls.

I would say both those practices would be frowned upon in today's environment. I imagine people get butt hurt if they were to get knocked on their ass during a fighter sweep in the club and the wives would likely claim some sort of sexual assault if they were to see another man's balls hanging out. Today a Hog driver is expected to ball walk the threats in combat but will get crushed for doing the same in the O'Club.

FWIW, both those things went away the day the first female fighter pilots were announced.

I heard some RUMINT six to nine days ago that AETC is forbidding student pilots from saying STS and referring to 69. Anyone else hear this?

Fact..... And we've already started developing new isms to hold us over until the madness stops.

Fact..... And we've already started developing new isms to hold us over until the madness stops.

Just student pilots can't say those things? I don't exactly try to squeeze those terms into my routine but just to forbid students from saying em' is kinda lame IMO.

Hasn't filtered in here, but we can't wear any patch that is not "approved", to include the -38 or Tone pocket patch.

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but how can you order someone not to say something? Barring OPSEC, prejudicial, or otherwise "illegal" talk, what grounds do CC's have on this and what are the consequences for requesting an over-nugget?

I knew it would only be a matter of a few hours before Hacker ball-walked into this conversation.

"Disgrace of the Armed Forces"? Really? I find it disgraceful the author didn't capitalize "Armed Forces".

Edited by Huggyu2

How is it not gay to show your balls to other dudes?

Ugh.

Who said anything about other dudes? I'm curious, how do you even think of shit like that?

I guess you have to live in a world where people think about having to ball walk real live threats before this makes any sense.

This is not a cud chewing scenario.

This technique is for talking to chicks, including and especially the FW/CCs wife if she's present, at the big house. They have a choice to be exposed as a meat gazing package checker or continue talking with you as if you balls were not within inches of their leg/hand/whatever.

It's risky, but fun...get it?

Ugh.

Who said anything about other dudes? I'm curious, how do you even think of shit like that?

I guess you have to live in a world where people think about having to ball walk real live threats before this makes any sense.

This technique is for talking to chicks, including and especially the FW/CCs wife if she's present, at the big house. They have a choice to be exposed as a meat gazing package checker or continue talking with you as if you balls were not within inches of their leg/hand/whatever.

Sky_King. Maybe he is concerned about being busted before the DADT repeal.

Guest Crew Report

That's OUTSTANDING! Is that an actual Letter of Something-or-Other? :notworthy:

Art 15

Ugh.

Bravo, Rainman. I've never been able to explain ballwalking as concisely and clearly as this.

Guest Crew Report

how do you "ball walk the threats in combat"? whip your nuts out before you roll in on a strafing run?

i think this might become part of my AR technique...

You can give people the "Goat" when they climb up the crew entry chute.