Jump to content
Guest oliwoody

Track Selects and Assignment Nights

Recommended Posts

17-10 Drop CBM:

C-17 Hickam
C-17 MS ANG
A-10 Davis-Monthan
KC-135 MacDill
KC-10 McGuire AFR
KC-135 McConnell
F-15C Kingsley Field
C-130 WV ANG
RC-135 Offutt
MQ-9 NY ANG
C-17 Charleston
B-52 Barksdale
KC-135 ME ANG
C-17 McChord
A-10 ID ANG
T-6 FAIP
RC-135 Offutt
F-16 Tuscon IAP
RC-135 Offutt
B-1 Dyess AFR
HC-130 Davis-Monthan
C-17 Charleston
F-22 Tyndall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

END 17-10

T-38

x3 F-16 Luke

x1 T-38A Tyndall

x1 C-17 Charleston

x1 T-6 FAIP

T-1

x1 KC-10 Travis

x1 T-6 FAIP

x1 KC-135 Beale (Reserve)

x2 C-130H (Guard/Reserve)

x1 MC-130J Cannon

x1 KC-135 Kadena

That's what I remember at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2017 at 8:44 AM, BFM this said:

Join spouse FAIPS is probably more common than horse trading between bases.

Not when I did it, I was in white jet pergatory for  4.5 years and we only horse traded for joint FAIP spouse one time.  We traded nearly every drop other than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XL 17-10

T-38

F-22

2 x F-16

F-15C

F-15E

T-6 FAIP

T-1

C-17 x 2

C-21

T-6 FAIP

KC-135 x 2

KC-10

HC-130J

 

Bunch of Guard KC-135s and a C-130 to round it out from memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2017 at 8:34 PM, YoungnDumb said:

END 17-10

T-38

x3 F-16 Luke

x1 T-38A Tyndall

x1 C-17 Charleston

x1 T-6 FAIP

T-1

x1 KC-10 Travis

x1 T-6 FAIP

x1 KC-135 Beale (Reserve)

x2 C-130H (Guard/Reserve)

x1 MC-130J Cannon

x1 KC-135 Kadena

That's what I remember at least

-38s

x2 C-17 Charleston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EN 17-06 

Active:
F-22 x 2 
T-6 FAIP x 1
F-15E x 2
A-10 x 2
F-16 x 3
F-15C x 2
T-38 FAIP x 1
B-52 x 1 (not fighter/FAIP qual'd)


Guard/Reserve:
F-16 x 1

Foreign:
Italian Eurofighter x 1
German Tornado x 3

Edited by Sparkle
Detail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

EN 17-06 

Active:
F-22 x 2 
T-6 FAIP x 1
F-15E x 2
A-10 x 2
F-16 x 3
F-15C x 2
T-38 FAIP x 1
B-52 x 1 (not fighter/FAIP qual'd)


Guard/Reserve:
F-16 x 1

Foreign:
Italian Eurofighter x 1
German Tornado x 3

One of the F-22 studs was a prior Boom I flew with in Boom school. Phenomenal dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matmacwc said:

I'll put this here, pretty badass story and wish him all the best, he sounds like what we need.  Some of you may know him, but the fighter pilot community "may" eat him alive if he keeps wearing the hat.

Guaranteed that pic shows up at his naming.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BFM this said:

Guaranteed that pic shows up at his naming.

Is my fighter pilot whiskey compass off?  I mean really, ditch the hat.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, matmacwc said:

Is my fighter pilot whiskey compass off?  I mean really, ditch the hat.

I'll bet the PA pukes had him wear that for the photo op (at least I hope).  Props for his former bad-assary, but I would hope by now he'd enough SA by now to know that hat is a no-go item. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Stitch said:

I'll bet the PA pukes had him wear that for the photo op (at least I hope).  Props for his former bad-assary, but I would hope by now he'd enough SA by now to know that hat is a no-go item. 

I know him pretty well, yep they sure made him wear it.

Edited by xcraftllc
spellz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, xcraftllc said:

I know him pretty well, yep they sure made him wear it.

More props!!  Where is he going to RTU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matmacwc said:

More props!!  Where is he going to RTU?

PM sent.

Edited by xcraftllc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not sure what opsec says about posting stuff like this but I'll say it's basically Del Rio 2.0.


In general, if you're not sure about whether or not you should/can say something, don't.

And referencing Holloman as Del Rio 2.0 is the same as saying Holloman.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×