F-15C x 2
T-38 FAIP x 1
B-52 x 1 (not fighter/FAIP qual'd)

Guard/Reserve:
F-16 x 1

Foreign:
Italian Eurofighter x 1
German Tornado x 3

One of the F-22 studs was a prior Boom I flew with in Boom school. Phenomenal dude.

1 hour ago, matmacwc said:

I'll put this here, pretty badass story and wish him all the best, he sounds like what we need.  Some of you may know him, but the fighter pilot community "may" eat him alive if he keeps wearing the hat.

Guaranteed that pic shows up at his naming.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, matmacwc said:

Is my fighter pilot whiskey compass off?  I mean really, ditch the hat.

I'll bet the PA pukes had him wear that for the photo op (at least I hope).  Props for his former bad-assary, but I would hope by now he'd enough SA by now to know that hat is a no-go item. 

45 minutes ago, Stitch said:

I'll bet the PA pukes had him wear that for the photo op (at least I hope).  Props for his former bad-assary, but I would hope by now he'd enough SA by now to know that hat is a no-go item. 

I know him pretty well, yep they sure made him wear it.

Edited by xcraftllc
spellz

Not sure what opsec says about posting stuff like this but I'll say it's basically Del Rio 2.0.

In general, if you're not sure about whether or not you should/can say something, don't.

And referencing Holloman as Del Rio 2.0 is the same as saying Holloman.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, matmacwc said:

Is my fighter pilot whiskey compass off?  I mean really, ditch the hat.

As has already been stated, I'm sure PA had him wear the hat.  But honestly, how is it any less gay than the stupid ass bi-fold hats we wear now?  Bring on the the squadron baseball hats!  

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, c9er said:

Incoming SNAP here, I was wondering if there are any disadvantages to being in the last class of the fiscal year. Is there a tendency to push less desirable assignments toward the end?

Bro I wouldn't even worry about playing that mental game if I were you. Just enjoy UPT, drink, and chase women. 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, c9er said:

Incoming SNAP here, I was wondering if there are any disadvantages to being in the last class of the fiscal year. Is there a tendency to push less desirable assignments toward the end?

Currently a stud. I highly doubt that matters at all, but even if it did there is nothing you could do to control it. What you can do is crush UPT, study hard, decompress (party) on the weekends and have a great attitude.

The chips (timing, luck, needs of the AF) will fall wherever they may, but control what you can. Oh, and trim. 

Edited by FishBowl
Spelling
  • Upvote 10

On 6/13/2017 at 9:53 AM, c9er said:

Short answer. Not really. FWIW the last two classes of my fiscal year (I was in one) had in my opinion the best heavy drops of the year. Except the RPAs. But that's a sore subject with extenuating circumstances. Luck, timing, hard work and don't suck are the keys to success. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2017 at 10:53 AM, c9er said:

What everyone else said, also keep the beer fridge stocked with good beer, gotta earn that flight commander ranking