Track Selects and Assignment Nights

Guest oliwoody

6 hours ago, tk1313 said:

But I kind of like the idea of giving everyone who does well enough in T-6's (and wants fast flyers) a shot in the T-38...

This already happens... It's called track select- if you don't do well enough in T-6's(tweets) you don't get what you want.

Do well enough, and you can choose(T-38, T-1, UH-1, T-44(back then)).

Good luck with your pursuit of an interview, personally I would try to receive more that transmit.

Edited by genie90
shitee grammer

1 hour ago, genie90 said:

This already happens... It's called track select- if you don't do well enough in T-6's(tweets) you don't get what you want.

Do well enough, and you can choose(T-38, T-1, UH-1, T-44(back then)).

Good luck with your pursuit of an interview, personally I would try to receive more that transmit.

I meant more of passing a benchmark instead of a class ranking... But roger: mouth shut, ears open.

3 hours ago, tk1313 said:

I've never been so ashamed of my post before... Now I read it like "The top 1% of the top 1% gets to fly fighter jets... I want to make it so that EVERYBODY in UPT gets T-38's and goes straight into flying F-22s".... *end of Bernie impersonation*

4211824.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

CBM 17-01

38s:

B1 to dyess

T6

4x F16s to Luke 

T-1s: (from memory)

**B-52

C5 and KC10 to Travis

~4 C17s 

2 or 3 FAIPs

2x C130s

CV22 to cannon

~2 KC 135s

That's what I remember. If anyone else was there feel free to correct me. 

1 hour ago, Rooster said:

CBM 17-01

38s:

B1 to dyess

T6

4x F16s to Luke 

T-1s: (from memory)

**B-52

C5 and KC10 to Travis

~4 C17s 

2 or 3 FAIPs

2x C130s

CV22 to cannon

~2 KC 135s

That's what I remember. If anyone else was there feel free to correct me. 

Great drops IMHO

CBM B-52 from T1s was a special situation mil-mil marriage that had to go wayyyy up the chain to get approved, but it shows they are willing to start considering that. 

I think one of the FAIPs was T-1s.

Was a pretty good drop overall, seriously nothing to complain about from any of those studs.

Edited by WishfulPlinking
Autocorrect

They need it. The latest rumor is all 38 trained FAIPs will see a pointy nose, no bombers for those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard all 38 FAIPs were getting Bombers to help out that community so that the younger FreshoutaUPT kids still have 10 year sentences...er... commitments in fighters...

J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

6 hours ago, WishfulPlinking said:

CBM B-52 from T1s was a special situation mil-mil marriage that had to go wayyyy up the chain to get approved, but it shows they are willing to start considering that. 

I think one of the FAIPs was T-1s.

What were they thinking?  T-1s are no place to prepare new pilots for a large airplane or the CRM that goes with it.

• Upvote 9

I'm sure the blue talking point will be somewhere along the line of, "We need good dudes in every community."  This is true, but if he was such a good dude, there is a skeleton there somewhere not many know about, thats usually how it works.

• Upvote 2