Track Selects and Assignment Nights

Guest oliwoody

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What I saw the past few years was that the Raptor was the clear winner for top choice. After that mostly an even split between Mudhen and Viper. The occasional stud wanted a Hog or Eagle. It appears the writing is on the wall for those platforms. If/when that changes I bet they would become more popular again.

• 2 weeks later...

CBM 15-15 track select

6 x T38 (3 AD & 3 Saudi)

15 x T1 (10 AD, 3 Res, 3 ANG)

1 x Helo (AD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do these intl students take up AD T38 slots or do they just create more T38 slots to accommodate for the intl studs?

In other words, if you guys didn't have the intl studs in your class, would there have been 6 ADs in 38s?

do these intl students take up AD T38 slots or do they just create more T38 slots to accommodate for the intl studs?

In other words, if you guys didn't have the intl studs in your class, would there have been 6 ADs in 38s?

No, their countries buy their slots. They are separate from the American students.

From what I've been told it's basically been a matter of a general shortage of fighter pilot instructors in the training squadrons overall. Both in IFF and the B courses. Not to mention the D model viper set back with the longerons.