XL in August

Guest HercFE2Pilot

Guest Cannetny

Anyone else here going to XL for the Aug 23 start date? I know a couple of guys from AMS (grad Feb 20) were going. Any of you guys around?

Guest Cannetny

I was a 141 FE at McChord and I was a herc FE for the NY ANG on Long Island (Search and Rescue). I'll be staying here as a rescue pilot after UPT. Were you in my AMS class?

Guest Cannetny

Hey rooster, is your CSD 23 Aug? And are you bringing any family? Is there anyone else going to XL for the 23 Aug start?

Guest Cannetny

Rooster, AMS is OTS for Guard/Res. I know 3 guys from my AMS class that will be joining us. I won't be bringing my family so I'll be looking for a place to crash. Hopefully one of our classmates will go halves on one of those old base housing units I've heard about. What unit are you in now? How long have you been in service? I'm in my 12th year. (I know I am an old fart compared to most of the young studs).

HercFE, I've got just over 5 on AD...I'm one of those dirty USAFA grads...hence my ignorence. I know of a single Capt that will be looking to go halves too, I'll put you in touch if you want. I'm currently in the 352 SOG at RAF Mildenhall, but my DEROS is tomorrow, so I'll be on leave en route from now until I report to Brooks. Glad to hear you've got seniority on me...you get to be SRO! My e-mail address is on my profile...shoot me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with the guy I know.