Name that cockpit

Login Name

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boson69

You guys see the big red tag that reads, "Remove Before Flight" on the SACP? Our PM made ties like that from the whole team a while back - kind of cool...

Originally posted by F Johnny Klyde:

You guys see the big red tag that reads, "Remove Before Flight" on the SACP? Our PM made ties like that from the whole team a while back - kind of cool...

What a coincidence, I've got a set of boxers that say "Do Not Grab" on the ass, just like that sticker!

Cheers! M2

Guest croftfam
Originally posted by Chuck Farleston:

I see the A-models' a/c nozzle is optimally placed to cool your balls...guess it helps the gold bond...

Haha, that's funny, you think helicopters have a/c. That'd suck so much power from already underpowered system. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know of any helicopters that have a/c. They're just vent blowers that either blow warm air on you when you're too hot, or every once-in-a-while, they do blow cool air on you because the cockpit gets warmer than the rest of the bird. When I say warmer, I mean I actually burned my fingers on the top of my helmet once because of the green house and lack of a/c.

Guest SuperStallionIP
Originally posted by heloguy:

Haha, that's funny, you think helicopters have a/c. That'd suck so much power from already underpowered system. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know of any helicopters that have a/c. They're just vent blowers that either blow warm air on you when you're too hot, or every once-in-a-while, they do blow cool air on you because the cockpit gets warmer than the rest of the bird. When I say warmer, I mean I actually burned my fingers on the top of my helmet once because of the green house and lack of a/c.