Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

LOW rate at this place.  AND...before the records cutoff date, the.....

1. CC's exec (an O-3) arbitrarily made changes to PRF's....on his own accord.  Re-formatting, changing bullets, REMOVING hard-hitting stats he didn't understand, etc.

2. CC blind-singed (at least this) PRF and send up.

3. SR (3-star) did same and submitted.

When called out on it, CC fixed / polished up PRF, and resubmitted to SR for re-signature.

SR declined to re-submit.  "Not that much difference"  (I'm guessing didn't want to acknowledge original product was terrible).

I've seriously seen better looking bullets on draft OPRs from the noob Lt.

OSB also shows previous assignment as current - submitted correction to AFPC early on.

Ya think there's a cause for requesting a supplemental?? Granted, I'm 1APZ so I've acknowledged the low probability from early on, but a fair shake is a fair shake.

1 hour ago, Flyingnut said:

1411 IPZ according to the sheet I have

Sent from my 401SO using Tapatalk

Do you have the BPZ numbers?  Also, is the list out somewhere already?  I thought the promotion list would be released tomorrow.

On a side note, I asked my CO how many of our org's (pretty large one) IPZers got promoted and he told me, "all of them"!  I asked him twice to make sure he didn't misunderstand my question but he said the same thing, "all of them".  I was running late for a meeting so I didn't have time to get more info on how many IPZers there were overall.  Aside from myself, I know of two other IPZers who got the thumbs up for 0-5, with two of us (like me) making it with a 'P'.  I know we have a few more IPZers in our org but I still can't believe all of us got selected!

Fridays are a little slower in my unit than the rest of the week so I plan on going to my personnel folks and getting the total IPZ promotion numbers straight from the horses' mouths because I still can't believe our org had a perfect IPZ promotion rate.

1 minute ago, danvgalhb said:

Do you have the BPZ numbers?  Also, is the list out somewhere already?  I thought the promotion list would be released tomorrow.

On a side note, I asked my CO how many of our org's (pretty large one) IPZers got promoted and he told me, "all of them"!  I asked him twice to make sure he didn't misunderstand my question but he said the same thing, "all of them".  I was running late for a meeting so I didn't have time to get more info on how many IPZers there were overall.  Aside from myself, I know of two other IPZers who got the thumbs up for 0-5, with two of us (like me) making it with a 'P'.  I know we have a few more IPZers in our org but I still can't believe all of us got selected!

Fridays are a little slower in my unit than the rest of the week so I plan on going to my personnel folks and getting the total IPZ promotion numbers straight from the horses' mouths because I still can't believe our org had a perfect IPZ promotion rate.

Confirm you work in the MSG?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Hot Sauce Hoy said:

I got good news today, but don't know the overall stats and my organization is very small as far as IPZ Majs. I was lucky enough to get the elusive promotion with a "P," but I had a strong push from my 3 star senior rater.

Same circumstance like you brother...got a 'P' from my 3-star and got the nod for 0-5.  One thing is for certain...I am looking forward to seeing the 'P' promotion rate when the AF stats come out.  

Side note: One of the lousiest bosses I ever had didn't make 0-5 but is still in as a Maj and close to 20...would be weird, yet satisfying, if I ever become that person's boss.  Then again, I wouldn't want that lousy individual assigned me.

38 minutes ago, danvgalhb said:

Behold the miracles of small sample size!

202 bpz, 32 apz

Sent from my 401SO using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Hoy said:

The full stats weren't available yet today but last year there were a lot more promoted for I/APZ. I'm not sure if the '02 year group is smaller because of RIFs or if the rate was lower.

Last year's IPZ promotion rate to 0-5 was 72% so if the above numbers are correct, this year's IPZ promotion percentage is slightly higher than last year's but due to a smaller pool, obviously less folks got picked up.  

Last year's APZ percentage promotion rate was 5.6% but without knowing the total number of APZ eligibles for this board (62 of 1114 were picked up last year), the promotion percentage rate for APZ is anyone's guess.

The full stats weren't available yet today but last year there were a lot more promoted for I/APZ. I'm not sure if the '02 year group is smaller because of RIFs or if the rate was lower.

I'm in the 02 year group. We've never been eligible for any of the fun RIF stuff. I believe that our year group was smaller from the start.

Also made it with just a P.

I'm in the 02 year group. We've never been eligible for any of the fun RIF stuff. I believe that our year group was smaller from the start.

Also made it with just a P.

That's funny, since I'm '02 and was RIF'd last year. (I got un-RIF'd, but that's beside the point.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce Hoy said:

Not just RIFs, I bet.  The 02 year group probably has a lot of folks that bailed on their own with VSP and/or just plain got out when their commitment ended, which should have been in 13 or 14 for most of the pilots in the year group.

13 hours ago, danvgalhb said:

Same circumstance like you brother...got a 'P' from my 3-star and got the nod for 0-5.  One thing is for certain...I am looking forward to seeing the 'P' promotion rate when the AF stats come out.  

Side note: One of the lousiest bosses I ever had didn't make 0-5 but is still in as a Maj and close to 20...would be weird, yet satisfying, if I ever become that person's boss.  Then again, I wouldn't want that lousy individual assigned me.

Great example of what is making this AF what it is.  Devote your promotion and energy on payback......wow.

• Downvote 4