Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

(in honor of March Madness)

....the instant you realize a worthless online masters degree counts twice as much as graduating WIC: (WTFO!)

I'm sure this was put together by some exec - hence the severe exec points.

Chuck

I assure you it is legit. Our Squadron, Group and Wing Rack & Stack products are based on said formulas and all leadership is very well aware of said product. Each squadron fills this out for all members which is merged at the group level which is merged at the wing level. I do not know how legit this is in the eyes of an IG or Congressman but welcome to the modern day AF people; its as bad as you all thought it was. (If you want the Excel file let me know)

(in honor of March Madness)

....the instant you realize a worthless online masters degree counts twice as much as graduating WIC: (WTFO!)

iT47YTNjn9yEN_zpsb331270e.gif

I thought Welsh was going to fix this garbage. He is very personable and charismatic but I hope that what he says about caring for the CAF (and Air Force) isn't a means to an end but something he plans to do. We will see, doesn't look good currently.

I thought Welsh was going to fix this garbage. He is very personable and charismatic but I hope that what he says about caring for the CAF (and Air Force) isn't a means to an end but something he plans to do. We will see, doesn't look good currently.

Welsh may be just a bit busy right now trying to keep us funded to fly... I give him a pass.

Worthless masters > WIC

Pt Test > Deployments

Finance gets bronze stars

What's the AF coming to?

The 4 dudes with no SOS and no AAD are probably the smartest and luckiest dudes on that list. They will be allowed to separate in about a year and a half with a fat check for around $75k and plenty of hours to get hired at a major airline at the beginning of a hiring wave which will be very beneficial to them for seniority and upgrade to Captain.

When I meet the board I will fall into the category of SOS In-Correspondance and no AAD so I hope I am not one of the 21% selected for Major. I may just have to ask the commander for a DNP to assure chances of being passed over.

Enough hours to maybe get hired by a Major, but definitely not a $75k check. They'll be offered continuation, the last "###### you" the AF will give.

You really think so? I heard no one that was passed over twice is being offered continuation?