Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

I would hope that a squadron group and Wing CGOQ win only counts as ONE (just at the wing level)

if people are doing otherwise then they are speeding.   Maybe the board has seen that and that is why some one with “12 quarterly awards (really only 5) would not have as strong of a record as they thought?

2 hours ago, FLEA said:

So an interesting discussion at work today was whether new promotion "buckets" will bring back second tier strats again. For example, a 30/100 CGOs looks a lot better now if you are also 1/30 Combat Support Officers. Now your actually telling the board on your PRF this person competes well against others he is boarded against. Thoughts? 

Maybe this is their band aid solution to be able to deal with a decade + of the third tier Strats...... now a 1/40 IPs or Wingmen mean something and won’t be compared to 1/40 PMs

On 6/6/2019 at 5:36 AM, pawnman said:

How long has this person been a CGO?  Most of us are CGOs for a solid 10-12 years.  That's one OTQ award a year.  Doesn't seem excessive, especially if it's a fast-burner your CC is trying to set up for success.

I'm also curious if that's ALL CGO OTQ awards... Like, won at the squadron, then group, then wing for one quarter - that's three OTQ awards right there.

It sounded like squadron quarterly, but I could be wrong. It was my CC who said she won that many quarterly awards as a CGO. She is just one year group ahead of us.

When I won at the Group level, I always counted it as one, but combined with the squadron quarterly.

Edited by Shazaam

11 hours ago, bennynova said:

Maybe this is their band aid solution to be able to deal with a decade + of the third tier Strats...... now a 1/40 IPs or Wingmen mean something and won’t be compared to 1/40 PMs

From what I read strats are now only allowed against your peer group. Which will cut down on things like 1/17 IPs. 

7 hours ago, Bigred said:

Following the O-4/O-5 results for my own learning. The O-5 LAF promotion board says it's "reported into OSD" as of today. Expected release date for both Maj and LtCol is now early-mid July. 

I'm sure the O-5 board will come out early or mid July....but the Maj board will probably get pushed again.  It's still sitting with the USECAF.  

On 6/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Shazaam said:

What is higher a Wg Quarterly or Wg Sijan?

Man, would you just please go away for a while.  Just switch yourself to a read-only mentality.  Take a break.  It's too annoying sifting through your nonsense.  Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, MTC said:

Man, would you just please go away for a while.  Just switch yourself to a read-only mentality.  Take a break.  It's too annoying sifting through your nonsense.  Thank you.

I actually think he’s one of the best, level headed posters on here

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, DirkDiggler said:

He had started the full on crazy but must’ve had a moment of clarity and deleted his last post.  I think something’s really wrong with that dude (assuming it’s actually a he).

Could be whatever it wants to identify as today!

12 hours ago, DirkDiggler said:

He had started the full on crazy but must’ve had a moment of clarity and deleted his last post.  I think something’s really wrong with that dude (assuming it’s actually a he).

I’ve almost made this same post a few times but have held back. I just realized today he viewed my profile and went back to find all my old posts in order to down vote them, lol. All 15 of my down votes are him, which must have taken days. Definitely something up with him.

Edited by MCO
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 3:37 PM, MCO said:

.... I just realized today he viewed my profile and went back to find all my old posts in order to down vote them, lol. All 15 of my down votes are him, which must have taken days. Definitely something up with him.

Wow, you're right. He did that for me too, downvoted all 6-ish posts I've made over the past few years.  What a giant d-bag and wierdo.  Do the mods not remove guys like that on here anymore?  Too funny.

Anyway, good call on the Block User function.  That's complete.  So now if nobody quotes Shazaam maybe he'll never bother us again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Spaceballs said:

When the board results are announced, does that include your line number?

Your line number will populate as soon as the release comes out, but it isn't part of the public release.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Spaceballs said:

When the board results are announced, does that include your line number?

If your leadership is cool they'll give you a thing or note or at least an email with it.  I had to go find mine in VMPF

• Upvote 1