Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

6 hours ago, Duck said:

working on the “optics”...

1935035261_watching-nuclear-explosion(4)4.jpg.4cfca4521ac5497b8ef9b907342f0f4e.jpg

6 hours ago, Duck said:

Wow. When did they start using lube?

...they just re-labeled a box of high grit sand for that purpose...

Thanks @Duck for the sleuthing. 

Whomever keeps talking about this board at all on the promotions page (last reference was "the board that won't be named") needs to choke themselves.

Don't turn this shithole into the reddit shithole

Use to be that if the list made it through Air University already that you could register for ACSC in correspondence and if it let you then you made major.

Edit. Don’t know if it’s still that way. And that was active duty.

• Like 1

Use to be that if the list made it through Air University already that you could register for ACSC in correspondence and if it let you then you made major.

Edit. Don’t know if it’s still that way. And that was active duty.

Worth a try. I will attempt as soon as I get back to work and report back.

Tried to register for ACSC and it said that my rank was not eligible, so I went back and changed my rank to Major and it still said not eligible. So it obviously doesn’t just look at the rank in your profile. Not putting too much stock in it, but here’s to hoping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oo7kerpow said:

Instead of handing out school slots from the board, they'll hand out 365's!!  Congratulations on making major above the zone...here's a 365!

You know as funny as that is, you’re probably right with that. Sad as it would be wouldn’t surprise me if they pulled some stunt like this as well. 

You know as funny as that is, you’re probably right with that. Sad as it would be wouldn’t surprise me if they pulled some stunt like this as well. 

Ha ha. I could totally see them doing this.
  • Like 1

Appears the wait is over....AFPC updated with 19 Jun release.

Any word on if the wings have the list yet?

So how are they going to decide line numbers now that everybody is the same? The way the O-3 board worked is that DOR was the deciding factor. If so does that mean that all of the APZ guys will be pinning on first?

So how are they going to decide line numbers now that everybody is the same? The way the O-3 board worked is that DOR was the deciding factor. If so does that mean that all of the APZ guys will be pinning on first?
That's correct