Hey all

HerkDerka

Hello to everyone from the sandbox. Just wanted to give a quick hello and apologize for my absence in posting lately. I don't know how this board can survive without my one sided and completely irrelevant and unhelpful posts!

BTW - Did that Check Six dipshit ever get the message and stop posting?

HD

[ 21. August 2004, 18:24: Message edited by: HercDriver24 ]

Guest purplecaddis
Originally posted by gearpig:

Also, Don't:

Wear sandals, Tank-tops, Logo T-shirts, forget your gay reflective belt, put it in reverse without a spotter, or tell a Chief the only reason there are so many Chiefs there is to make-up and/or enforce ridiculous rules.

Better yet address the Chief as "Sarge". This is very useful when they are trying to explain that even though you are an officer you need to be treated under the same rules as an 18 year old A1C. I used his wisdom and said “I guess I should address you as Sergeant to keep it at the lowest common denominator for your rank, after all you are an NCO."

When he told me he earned the right to be called Chief I explained that I had earned the right to be treated differently than an A1C.

Side note: I would not suggest this for a newly commissioned LT or someone on AD.

It is good to be a reservist. ;)