Pilot watches

Guest Dirt Beater

31 minutes ago, M2 said:

Interesting...

Last para from the link:

”If Dawson were going into combat in an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter, M-1 Abrams tank, or on foot I asked, would you wear a Garmin D2 Mach 1? 

“I wouldn’t take it with me,” she replied.”

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StrikeOut312 said:

Bremont has some nice automatics and they have options with silhouettes of most military aircraft on them if you’re into that.

I really liked the 135 but I just couldn’t swing it when it came out. Being such a small production run, I imagine they’ve all long since been spoken for. 

2 hours ago, Prozac said:

I really liked the 135 but I just couldn’t swing it when it came out. Being such a small production run, I imagine they’ve all long since been spoken for. 

They rereleased it a few years back actually. Another pilot in my squadron got one recently, and there several of us with the second production model. The original run was limited to 135 pieces, has a SAC patch where the second hand is, NKAWTG at the 12 o’clock position and a blue face.  It was popular enough that they redid it but without the USAF-specifics so any country’s tanker pilots can get one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StrikeOut312 said:

They rereleased it a few years back actually. Another pilot in my squadron got one recently, and there several of us with the second production model. The original run was limited to 135 pieces, has a SAC patch where the second hand is, NKAWTG at the 12 o’clock position and a blue face.  It was popular enough that they redid it but without the USAF-specifics so any country’s tanker pilots can get one.

They just announced their -46 version. However, not all of the watch works due to multiple FCIFs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 1:43 PM, Mariano roman said:

dear all,

anyone selling a Breitling limited edition?

VR

M

Yeah I'm selling this one, beware it's appreciated since I bought it. I won't take a cent under $269,696. 

alternatively.. you could be more specific about what you're looking for

3D76FFE4-9C91-480C-A549-79AED066A00B.jpeg

• Haha 2