IRC (Instrument Refresher Course) Info

HerkDerka

• 4 months later...

I got it here:

https://afkm.wpafb.af.mil/ASPs/docman/DOCMain.asp?Tab=0&FolderID=OO-ED-SA-01 -3&Filter=OO-ED-SA-01

YMMV, but I could not "Get in" with just a "CAC", had to actually penetrate with a .Mil

If you need to get it to your personal computer, go here:

https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe2/Welcome.aspx

It's like a Dropbox for military stuff, click the middle (the longest) link, use your personal email address as the recipient, and upload your files. You'll get an email from the site to download the files and viola... much easier than trying to email it to yourself.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
13 hours ago, Right Seat Driver said:

IIRC July of 2017 was when the new AFI was published directing the 17 months for IRC.

Thanks for the info. Now how does this effect the folks who already took it before the reg changed? So instead of taking it in the 1st qtr of the new year I don’t have to take it till almost the end of the 2nd qtr?

1 hour ago, cragspider said:

Thanks for the info. Now how does this effect the folks who already took it before the reg changed? So instead of taking it in the 1st qtr of the new year I don’t have to take it till almost the end of the 2nd qtr?

The local SARM shop just kicked out the due dates based on the reg change.

Once your HARM fixed the tables for your base...

You will be due at the end of the 17th month after you took it last. Same as a check ride cycle.

Pro tip: take it during your check ride window to keep it aligned.