RE: Neville Dawson

HerkDerka

Neville-

I appreciate you sending me four emails. Baseops gave you his apology, now leave our forums alone. Be a man and just walk away.

It is very poor form of you to threaten Baseops wil legel action. He's done nothing wrong and his website is on no way affiliated with the mighty US military.

With that said, STOP EMAILING ME. Harassment suits are much easier to win than internet suits.

HD

[ 09. August 2004, 17:28: Message edited by: HercDriver24 ]

Ya thats pretty funny stuff. For the record, Neville's threat that 400 Congress members receive his magazine is hilarious. I worked on the hill in a previous life, and I can tell you that stuff gets thrown out and never makes it into their hands. So dont use that line!

[ 09. August 2004, 22:28: Message edited by: ToBeKC135Pilot ]

Guest jeff1234
Originally posted by ToBeKC135Pilot:

Ya thats pretty funny stuff. For the record, Neville's threat that 400 members receive his magazine is hilarious. I worked on the hill in a previous life, and I can tell you that stuff gets thrown out and never makes it into their hands. So dont use that line!

Now Now, I know for sure there is at least one copy in the squadron $hitter. But the flapper valve wont function properly if you remove it.

How'd he know that The Man was an IP?

If there's one thing I love, it's gangland-style threats. 48 hours to comply? That sounds like something out of a bad movie script. Is that 48 hours from the time the message was written or 48 hours from the time it was read? Cuz you know if it's written that way, the writer might start the clock as soon as they press the "SEND" button, but the intended reader might not realize it. So then when the reader opens it and thinks they've got 48 hours left, they could be out of luck when the real clock runs out. As critical of a demand as that is, you'd think there'd be a little more distinction. I hope the gen-ral's not reading...

"And to show you we're serious, you have 12 hours."

-Fat Tony

Originally posted by Baseops.Net:

I would send y'all free subscriptions to this forum.... but it's already free!

Wow Baseops, a free subscription? Maybe I should head on over to the Check Six forums and spread the news!

HD

Dude, its gotta be a good site, when in my limited planning in my limited UPT time, I have been to "baseops.net" to plan more than any other site! Weather, notams, its all right here! I think you could triple the membership fee and still get the same number of hits!!

Kinz

Guest skipplet
Originally posted by ToBeKC135Pilot:

Dude, its gotta be a good site, when in my limited planning in my limited UPT time, I have been to "baseops.net" to plan more than any other site! Weather, notams, its all right here! I think you could triple the membership fee and still get the same number of hits!!

Kinz

Don't give him any ideas ;)

Guest C5Heavy

Got email from Check Six too. Didn't know he was doing some crazy stuffs. The magazine looks ok but I like free stuffs.

Baseops keeps up the work sir and no worries we are checking your six :D :D

Guest priorE

If you want to take legal action, you might want to learn how to spell -personnel-

originally posted by Neville:

"I have built up some great friendships with USAF personnell

and I refuse to have comments such as you made attributed to me."

and you might want to learn how to spell -damned-

"You have a great site but I will be dammed if I am going to sit back and take this."

Lawyers are real sticklers on the fine print and details.......they're the ones that write it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest priorE

Furthermore, in order to avoid editing a post...

you might want to pursue legal action on the proper theory.

"These are going into an envelope tomorrow to a very good friend of mine who is a Major General in the Pentagon with a demand that they initiate legal action against the IP who runs Base Ops.net for this blatant act of slander"

Simple knowledge backed up by www.dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=slander

"Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation"

Hmmmmmm. You were referring to libel.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=libel

"A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.

The act of presenting such material to the public.

The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court."

If you want to act like some person with friends in high places.......you should dig yourself out of your own low.....oh, so low....hole.

I will now exercise my right of free speech, which is bestowed in our beloved constitution's 1st ammendment : In my opinion, Check Six SUCKS and its publisher is a friggin' IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel that the magazine is trash, and that it is only good for wiping my a$$ with!!!!!!!!

Leave baseops alone. This forum is the most outstanding resource for people who wish to defend those rights by becoming/being aviators in the world's most outstanding Air Force.