SAF bio

Guest rotorhead

Guest rotorhead

Does anyone else find it "curious" that the [acting] Secretary of the AF's last job was President and COO of Lockheed Martin?

Guest C-21 Pilot

On the same boat...

The current Sec of Defense (ol' Rummy) and the current USAFE CC (ol' Mingo)...well happens to be that their wives are sisters!!

Without Rummy, Mingo would have been fired years ago.

Guest Pilot135

C-21...Good poop to know about 'ol Mingo. Did you hear about the time he took off without either him or his crew chief doing a preflight, without eng start or taxi clearance from Ground? I love how the rules only apply to the pawns in his silly little game we call USAFE.

I heard a rumor - mind you it's only a rumor - that he's being investigated for fraud waste and abuse of GWOT funds.

The current Sec of Defense (ol' Rummy) and the current USAFE CC (ol' Mingo)...well happens to be that their wives are sisters!!
Oh shit! :eek: You gotta be kidding! Can you confirm that? It would explain a lot, but I need confirmation...

Cheers! M2

ALTRV

I heard that rumor the last time I was at Ramstein, that Mingo could not explain missing funds that most likely ended up in his "Combat" programs...however, I cannot confirm or deny...

Cheers! M2

[ 28. January 2005, 05:51: Message edited by: MajorMadMax ]