"Eagle Rage"

Guest ecutch

• 3 weeks later...
Guest copenhagen

the tweet rage link from earlier isn't working... would love to see that one if someone can upload it somewhere else or fix the link. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by copenhagen:

the tweet rage link from earlier isn't working... would love to see that one if someone can upload it somewhere else or fix the link. thanks.

UPT-hopeful has it on his server but he ran out of bandwidth from too many people downloading it, so it is up to him if he can put it back up again. Any word on this UPT-H?

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Yeah, that's because you dudes already blew through the bandwidth quota I set on that account so I didn't go over my own. How many people d/l this thing?

I've given that acct a couple more gigs of bandwidth. It has about 4 gigs left for this month, but once you guys blow through that it will have to wait till next month until I reopen it again.

Make sure you people right-click save as so when you want to watch it you don't have to stream it again. It'll be more enjoyable for everyone that way!

Cheers!

Guest jriggoMOANG

Tweet Rage is so sweet!!! Would have been fun to be in on that one. Questoin about Eagle rage, I have downloaded it three times now and I have not ever had sound. Am I doing something wrong? Please help

Riggs,

I had the same problem with WMP 10. I thought it was a codec issue too. What finally resolved my sound ISSUE was using my WinDVD Player. So if you have software installed that plays DVDs right click ) open with ) <DVDProg>... after you saved it ofcourse.

Originally posted by UPT-hopeful:

Yeah, that's because you dudes already blew through the bandwidth quota I set on that account so I didn't go over my own. How many people d/l this thing?

I've given that acct a couple more gigs of bandwidth. It has about 4 gigs left for this month, but once you guys blow through that it will have to wait till next month until I reopen it again.

Make sure you people right-click save as so when you want to watch it you don't have to stream it again. It'll be more enjoyable for everyone that way!

Cheers!

damn...everytime I click on the link to watch it..it never works! i'm dying to see it..does anyone else have it hosted somewhere!!? this is killing me :cool:

• 1 year later...
Guest Sniper5482

EXTREME THREAD REVIVAL:

UPT-hopeful if you are still around can you re-post the "Tweet Rage" video again? Or could I get it from someone else who has it now? These links aren't working anymore...

Thanks,

Sniper