"Eagle Rage"

Guest ecutch

Does anyone have or know where I can get a video called "Eagle Rage?" One of my ROTC instructors who was an Eagle maintainer showed it to my class. Is was shit hot.

Guest skipplet
Originally posted by TMRoss:

is it me or is there no sound?

I have sound.

[ 30. October 2004, 22:10: Message edited by: Karl ]

Guest HighFlyer55

Any one know where you can buy the actual movie or is it not out yet?? I know the show was orginally called American Fighter pilot and that it got cancelled and I havent heard anything about it since.

The Eagle Rage trailer actually pre-dates the "American Fighter Pilot" series by a year or so, back when they wanted it to be a full-on 2-hour movie. Of course, CBS picked up the project and they intended to make it into "reality TV"...and you know the rest of the story.

The producers of the series all ready have DVDs in the works, and have been saying for a year now that they would be hitting retail. Supposedly it is the entire series.

The latest I heard was that it would be available on DVD by Christmas.

no, flyinjunky is referring to a spoof of the Eagle Rage clip made by some Tweet FAIPs at Columbus. It takes the sound clip from Eagle Rage and adds in Tweet footage to match. It's actually rather funny. Somebody will definitely have to try and get a link to it.

Originally posted by TheInner:

no, flyinjunky is referring to a spoof of the Eagle Rage clip made by some Tweet FAIPs at Columbus. It takes the sound clip from Eagle Rage and adds in Tweet footage to match. It's actually rather funny. Somebody will definitely have to try and get a link to it.

Anybody have this or know of a way I can get it?

Guest BlueSky99

That looked sweet... is it so choppy for everyone else though? I even downloaded it to the hard drive and it still plays rough.

It *may* be because the whole file isn't there yet; although when I d/l only have of it it was pretty flawless.

You may think it's choppy because most of the T-37 scenes are sped up to add some intensity ;)

At any rate, this file should only be played off your harddrive as streaming 77 megs is going to suck anyway you cut it. Unless you happen to have an extra DS 3 or OC 192 laying around.

And BTW, it's done uploading now.

[ 01. November 2004, 22:19: Message edited by: UPT-hopeful ]