Guest JArcher00

Aviation Continuation Pay (ACP - The Bonus)

29 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Has anyone seen the increase in flight pay yet?

Yep I got an extra $17 on my mid-month pay... thanks for the 12-pack of Sam Adams, AF! :beer:

• Upvote 1

Check your LESs Reservists. The 12-22 yr demographic is having issues. I’m still on the old flight pay for Oct, and FM is telling us “it must be a table problem from DFAS, we’ll create a ticket and have them fix it”. Glad it’s actually working for the AD guys though. At least a few get what’s owed on time. Better than none!

My Oct mid month was $68.05 more than mid month for Sep, which would be about right for the increase (ANG AGR).  Final Oct LES should drop tomorrow on the 25th...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Has anyone seen the increase in flight pay yet?

Yes

Edited by FourFans130

Knowing the AF, that $50 put us all into a higher tax bracket... lol

• Haha 1

I'm in the 12-14 year block that got the double raise. Was $265 more after taxes this month.

Just got my first LES for FY18 (in which I did FY18 duty) and no increase to flight pay. Also no communication about this from anyone. Just one more thing for me to have to track down and take care of. ANG btw.

Still the same old flight pay here.  Guard guy.  I'm anxiously awaiting that $1.66 per pay card, raise... 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chida said:

Just got my first LES for FY18 (in which I did FY18 duty) and no increase to flight pay. Also no communication about this from anyone. Just one more thing for me to have to track down and take care of. ANG btw.

33 minutes ago, SocialD said:

Still the same old flight pay here.  Guard guy.  I'm anxiously awaiting that $1.66 per pay card, raise... 

I'm also an ANG guy with no increase. Sent an email to my unit finance and they put in a ticket with DFAS.

Also a guard guy, same ole flight pay on LESs with check dates out to 8 Nov. Is this seriously not like 2 lines of code in the pay system somewhere?

SMH...I had big plans for that extra $1.67 per day!!

Was this already posted? The FY17 Rated Officer Retention Analysis is in the Static Demographics under AFPC applications. 

Normal details, but the pilot FY17 take rate was 43.8%, down from 48.1% in FY16. 

Edited by xaarman

They have managed to get over 300 pilots to sign up for 22 or 24 years aviation service bonus.  That should make up the difference for the low take rate of pilots expiring on their pilot training commitment. 

They have managed to get over 300 pilots to sign up for 22 or 24 years aviation service bonus.  That should make up the difference for the low take rate of pilots expiring on their pilot training commitment. 

Assume every last one of those will wind up filling staff roles. We will see.

21 hours ago, xaarman said:

Was this already posted? The FY17 Rated Officer Retention Analysis is in the Static Demographics under AFPC applications. 

Normal details, but the pilot FY17 take rate was 43.8%, down from 48.1% in FY16. 

Is AMS and/or RAW working for you guys?  The pages won't load for me over the last week. I've been itching to see the FY17 Retention report..

8 minutes ago, MDDieselPilot said:

Is AMS and/or RAW working for you guys?  The pages won't load for me over the last week. I've been itching to see the FY17 Retention report..

It wasn't posted this week. My guess is they'll wait to post it until end of calendar year since the FY17 NDAA AVB is offered until Dec 31st (excluding 1 & 2 yr options).

On 11/8/2017 at 9:22 PM, xaarman said:

Does that 43.8% number include the 1-2 year bonus takers? My feeling is that many of the 1-2 year takers are already in non-UPT ADSC commitments, so they took the free money.

If so, that number is even worse than it appears.