XL 05-12 Who's going???

Guest Datsun1973

Guest Datsun1973

Hey everyone, looks like I'm inbound to XL for class 05-12. I've seen a few other people on here that are going as well and I was wondering where everyone was coming from and backgrounds, AD/Reserve/Guard, etc etc etc. As for myself I'm a former AD guy thats going reserve (KC-135's). Also, is anyone else going to be a Capt?? Hope to see you all there!

Andrew

Guest MATTUSAF

I'm pretty sure I'm 05-12. The class start date is 8 July right?

I'm a brand new LT from Purdue. My EAD is 11 June and that's the day my wife and I will be leaving for XL. We're making a stop at Brooks for MFS and my RNLT date at Laughlin is 18 June.

Looking forward to flying with you!

-Matt

Guest volman800

Datsun

I'll be joining you for the 05-12 class at XL as long as everything goes well at Brooks this Wednesday. Should be in town by Thursday afternoon or Friday at the latest. Let me know if anything good is going on. See you in Del Rio!

Volman

Guest jackhammer130

I will be there too, class start date 8 Jul. I am a guard guy from Charley West, 9 years prior service all air national guard.

Guest Datsun1973

Sounds cool everyone. I'm sure we're gonna have a fun class! Matt, the class start date is 8 July. We'll have to figure out something for the 4th too. The wife and I should be getting into town either that Thursday or Friday. We have MFS at Brooks on Wednesday (fingers crossed).

• 1 month later...

I'll be there as well for the 8 July class. Anyone know if it's a T-37/T-6 split or an all T-6 class? I just graduated AMS today so I'm sure I'll have a lot to get used to when I get to XL.

Guest MATTUSAF

It's an all T-6 class. I thought everyone who was coming was already here! When will you get to XL? Everyone in our class seems really cool, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

-Matt

[ 27. June 2004, 23:07: Message edited by: MATTUSAF ]