Album: Luke CFPA

Random

Date: 07/12/2006

Owner: CFPA

Size: 13 items

Views: 69 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WORD!

Guest GardGuy

I'm getting old....

Quite a few of those girls were old studs of mine in 38's and a few were FAIPS.

I say good on em

Guest GardGuy

"Well I guess I would have to answer your question with a question.... How many Abodiginals do you see modeling?"

Why not?

Guest Rainman A-10

Good on them for what, exactly?

Would it be cool if guy fighter pilots posted pictures of themselves partying and draped all over a female USAF MGen in the bar? I can't even imagine it.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=157&g2_serialNumber=3

Seriously.

Guest GardGuy

I've known and flown with many of these girls and they all deserve to be proud.

I just don't see how these girls or their website hurts or affects us. They should be proud of what they are doing. We all should be proud that we can serve in this fashion. That is why I say good on em.

And I don't know about your bar/lounge, but we have plenty of pics worse than that one....

Guest GardGuy

Plus what dude would want to be caught slobbering all over a Female USAF MGen. Every female Gen I have seen looks like she should be teaching at the academy, surrounded by her fourteen cats and worn out paperback romance novels...

Guest Rainman A-10
Originally posted by GardGuy:

They should be proud of what they are doing. That is why I say good on em.

And I don't know about your bar/lounge, but we have plenty of pics worse than that one....

Copy.

I don't have a bar anymore. When I did, cameras were forbidden. If someone whipped out their cell phone camera it met the heel of the nearest flight boot, just like a knife pocket on a flight suit.

Following your logic, you should be proud of those pictures and post them on the internet as a source of your pride. Once posted, we will all be proud of your pictures and proud to serve with you because of them.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Let me know when you have had to stare down some sort of harassment or discrimination or other type of misconduct issue.

I remember when AF/PA and AF/IG became involved in the investigation of a secure (controlled access to verified members only) online message board because a female officer/pilot/commander heard rumors that she was being treated with disrespect. That's right, the Air Staff wanted access to a private website that was the equivalent of a global Doofer Book/Hog Log.

I also remember when a different female officer hired a lawyer who somehow got his hands on the squadron doofer book and released it to the press. It was also used in her discrimination case against the USAF and the Wing Leadership. Some of the write ups were posted in the media.

If any of these young women were in my command or were my friends I would suggest they disengage, for their own best interest.

Guest GardGuy

Point taken - that s#it sucks. I'm not saying it doesn't. There are some nasty female officers with a definete agendas like that out there, but from the girls I know - they have the right attitude and this websight seems like a way they can share some comradery.

You're right my career has been devoid of any of that. So maybe my attitude would change had I been affected by it. I just don't believe in punishing someone for someone elses mistakes. Every community has its own share of duche-bags, male or female.

And if I had the know-how I would post pictures of that Torch girl on the internet- she's hot. Even my ex-lesbian GF wants her...

Guest J Barnes
Originally posted by Rainman A-10:

Good on them for what, exactly?

Would it be cool if guy fighter pilots posted pictures of themselves partying and draped all over a female USAF MGen in the bar? I can't even imagine it.

Seriously.

Is that Breedlove? I worked for him at Luke a few years ago, He was only a colonel then. He's got some hot daughters. Maybe they can become fighter chicks.

Guest Jollygreen

http://www.fighterchicks.com/WomanPresident.wmv

At least they have the part about making fun of themselves covered.

Have to admit, it probably isn't the best idea they've had and it can come back to haunt them. They'd be better served closing it down now. Way too many names and faces (pics) to survive.

That said, the differences between that website and this one ... after reading the posts ... not really that much.

http://www.dynamictruth.com/ubb/ultimatebb...888.html#000000

http://www.dynamictruth.com/cgi-bin/ultima...1/t/003009.html

http://www.dynamictruth.com/cgi-bin/ultima...1/t/003951.html

Couldn't find the one with multiple comments about 4 female fighter pilots getting their pic in AF News.

[ 07. August 2006, 19:48: Message edited by: Jollygreen ]

Guest turtle

I've flown with Shock and Pinball (pictured above) and I've got nothing but great things to say about them. Give'em a break, they can't be any worse than this guy.

839564147_l.jpg

-turtle

I gotta believe Reuters just inserted (STS) the General into this picture...

UPDATE: Well, now the General's picture is no longer in the CFPA's webpage....someone is trying to save their career and I don't mean just the O-8.

Batman

[ 08. August 2006, 13:06: Message edited by: Batman ]

Guest SpectrePilot

The pitiful thing is that this photo is NOT the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen out of female AF officers. It hardly surprised me.

It's "Band Camp" boys and girls! No wonder our enemies aren't afraid of us anymore...