UK Lowfly

Hi all,

In the past few years I have honoured to witness some excellent lowfly from the guys and gals of the USAF, and in turn they have recommend that I share some of the snaps with you here. 

Keep up the great work, and if you are ever in the position of planning a lowfly sortie in the UK and would like some high quality photos then drop me a DM and hopefully we can sort something out.

Discretion assured, many thanks for looking, enjoy the photos.

6953610620_4b51713814_b.jpg

10580006544_e7fd884149_b.jpg

6996598552_c43755afcd_b.jpg

7235840098_f3364e3131_b.jpg

7099687905_02ee04a9b5_b.jpg

7099681743_07b14e4886_b.jpg

6953617702_e714865e1a_b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Too bad they don't fly 135's or B-52's through mach loop.

It’s not for lack of trying; maybe the BUFFs need a new plan of attack (other than R), but USAFE was not game for it the last few times they were in the UK.
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Bode said:

Anyone know why the boom would be down? Figured it would be up for a performance, but I’m not a tanker guy.

It's extended, not "down;" and it's extended because the crew got overly excited! 🤣  🤣   🤣 

16 minutes ago, M2 said:

It's extended, not "down;" and it's extended because the crew got overly excited! 🤣  🤣   🤣 

Definitely down and retracted.

The boom is usually down for an air show pass in the big tanker. Not sure about the little guy there.

15 hours ago, ThreeHoler said:

Definitely down and retracted.

The boom is usually down for an air show pass in the big tanker. Not sure about the little guy there.

police brutality gifs | WiffleGif

On 4/27/2021 at 4:00 AM, LFA7Roundabout said:

Hi all,

In the past few years I have honoured to witness some excellent lowfly from the guys and gals of the USAF, and in turn they have recommend that I share some of the snaps with you here. 

Keep up the great work, and if you are ever in the position of planning a lowfly sortie in the UK and would like some high quality photos then drop me a DM and hopefully we can sort something out.

Discretion assured, many thanks for looking, enjoy the photos.

Roundabout, are you the ex AF fighter guy that recently wrote a book and retired in England?  Curious (more like jealous) about your decision to retire there.  I know there is a retired Navy F-4 Mig killer that retired to St. Andrews and owns a B&B.