VOQ internet access?

flynhigh

Guest navobd

Only if you currently subscribe to a dial-up ISP that can be accessed from the Montgomery dialing area (i.e. netzero, aol, etc.). They don't provide it for you but computers are available at the library for study online. I use netzero so was able to get access in my room with a laptop. Enjoy Montgomery!!

Guest AirTKE

I will also be heading down to Maxwell for ASBC in July and I was wondering what amenities would be in the VOQ rooms (i.e tv, mini-fridge, alarm clock)? Can someone lend a hand?

Guest deweygcc

Ok how does one ENJOY montgomery????

Other than laughing hysterically at the sizes of rims they manage to CRAM on a ford pinto.

AirTKE,

The number for Maxwell Lodging (the "University Inn"....makes it sound like its going to be flanked by sorority houses with co-eds suntanning in the grass) is posted on the Maxwell website.

However, when I called, the kind and helpful woman on the phone told me that there were various types of rooms with differing amenities, and your room assignments were based on your flight assignment. So, in short, you won't know what to bring until you get there. Good luck, though!