Rated Positions -- What are my best choices medically?

Hey everyone! 

I am currently filling out my Civilian LO application, and the last thing I need to do is decide my top rated AFSCs. I am super worried about not passing the flight physcial due to a microdestomy I had.  As much as I want to be the one behind the stick, serving as an officer means so much more to me. Between Pilot, RPA, CSO, and ABM, do any require flight physicals that are going to give me the best odds of getting around the microdestomy? 

Thank you so much for yall's help, and if you have any experience with getting a microdestomy, I would love to hear it. 

Edited by Yeet the Aircraft

Yeet,

I'm just an optometrist (i.e. not a real doctor) so forgive me if I'm being ignorant.  Do you by chance mean microdiscectomy? 

If so, I don't have a great answer, but I'll point you in a direction.  There is another thread on here that discusses microdiscectomy and my understanding is that it's a no go for any ejection seat, which is mandatory for UPT.  Anyway, you may find something useful in that thread.  Beyond that, I'm afraid I'm not really of any help.

I applaud your attitude about being an officer first.  Best of luck.