US trained Afgan military pilot denied return to USA

JimNtexas

Well for starters a lot of common ANA are in it for the money and will run at the first inkling of a fight. Clearly this guy is not like that. Of course, there are ANA dudes who are just as deserving as this guy to be pulled out of that shithole. I hope it works out for him and others like him. 

• Like 1

Lots of non-productive members of society allowed into the U.S, or allowed to stay after coming here illegally, and this dude has his support suddenly denied?  Ain't politics lovely.  

Had a translator denied a visa for his family off a deployment. Dude genuinely didn’t want to leave what was to him his country, but he knew after the work he did to make it better his family was in danger. I’m sure we cut him a nice “go F yourself” check in 13 as we ran out of effort on the surge and proceeded to let the bad guys retake all the ground we had worked to hard to stabilize. God only knows what happened to him, because we stopped caring after we told him he wasn’t worthy of an escape from the danger we put him in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk