Process for prior enlisted

LAW428

Does anyone know the process for prior enlisted? Do we still have to go to MEPS even though we had to when we enlisted? Does the FC1 staff just take our medical history from when we enlisted? If there are any enlisted guys on here who went through the process or if anyone knows that would he great. 

I think it depends on how recent your MEPS physical is. I'm not prior-e, but I'm fairly certain the prior-e that was hired with me didn't have to go through MEPS again. You will have to get a copy of your MEPS physical to send to Wright-Patt when you are scheduled a FC1. They send you an email with all the the docs needed to be filled out/provided. You're ascensions recruiter should let you know what the deal is with MEPS.

1 hour ago, LAW428 said:

Does anyone know the process for prior enlisted? Do we still have to go to MEPS even though we had to when we enlisted? Does the FC1 staff just take our medical history from when we enlisted? If there are any enlisted guys on here who went through the process or if anyone knows that would he great. 

You still have to go to Wright Patt for your FC1 (I think i read once that someone got theirs elsewhere). They'll have your records, but many of the tests are tests not accomplished at MEPS

• 1 month later...