WALSH: A Woman Played In A College Football Game And Immediately Proved Why Women Don’t Belong In Men’s Sports

M2

I am amazed she had the cajones to give a "pep talk" to the team. 

Had she been a military brat, maybe she would have known about never passing up the opportunity to keep your cake hole shut until you've been around the squadron for a while.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Homestar said:

Katie Hnida played for Colorado years ago.  She got raped there tho and transferred to New Mexico.

Hard to call Colorado P5 with a straight face, but they've been part of the cabal that became P5.

And on August 30, 2003, she became the first woman to score in a Division I-A game when she kicked two extra points against Texas State University in the fourth quarter of a 72–8 New Mexico win.   So technically she is the first woman to score points in a P5 game (the term, not officially "recognized" by the NCAA, started around 2006)...

• Upvote 1

On 12/16/2020 at 6:18 AM, M2 said:

And on August 30, 2003, she became the first woman to score in a Division I-A game when she kicked two extra points against Texas State University in the fourth quarter of a 72–8 New Mexico win.   So technically she is the first woman to score points in a P5 game (the term, not officially "recognized" by the NCAA, started around 2006)...

So Hnida was the first and Power 5 is made up. The is the real convo

• Upvote 1