My Pers Account Advice Needed for UFT Application

Kilo_Gram

Hi, 

I am an active duty army officer, trying to apply for 2021 Active Duty UFT. In the application submission instruction it says an application packet should be submitted through a myPers Questionnaire page. However, I get the error message saying they have a trouble accessing personnel data. I can’t even get to the questionnaire to fill out and submit my packet. I spoke to IT as well, waiting for their response. I know that I don’t have any personnel data in myPers.

Does anybody know who has submitted the application via myPers questionnaire from other branches rather than the Air Force? Any suggestions are much appreciated. Good Luck, everyone.

Edited by Kilo_Gram

You won’t be able to get an account unless you are own by the AF. You should be able to submit your stuff via email to the board managers at Randolph. When I was going thru, I was going to have them route my age waiver and all other apps thru a rep at their office. Are you a rated helo guy? If not, you might have some issues getting an FC1 Scheduled. From what I remember the physical is also required for submittal.
Good luck!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

PM whenever bro. Always happy to help. The inter service program is NOT for prior rated military pilots. I had to send my app as an off the street guy. I submitted the two packets back in 2018 through the board rep at Randolph. 3 weeks after the dead line I was offered a guard slot (Thank god!) ... so decided to withdraw my AD apps. I when I was rushing, I was attacking all positions available to me. Guard, reserves, with AD being my plan C. I always recommend all the bros to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app