ANG and AFR CSO Opportunities

Question for the group...I know for pilot opportunities there are resources like Bogidope to find open positions and boards.  Is there anything available for these openings for CSO slots? 

I'm separating from Active Duty (E-6) in about a year and a half if I don't get picked up for AD OTS.  To cover down, I'm also looking at ANG and AFR pilot and CSO opportunities if I strike out for the AD boards. 

Appreciate the assist and any further info on the CSO career field. This forum has been a huge help thus far for learning and preparing.

• 1 year later...

Any good gouge on what ANG/AFRC squadrons will continue to have H models with CSOs on them for the foreseeable future? Current Navy NFO who is looking at what options would be available for CSOs in the next 2ish years. Would like to start looking at units but it seems like CSO options are fairly limited in the coming years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 3:16 AM, NavyGator said:

Any good gouge on what ANG/AFRC squadrons will continue to have H models with CSOs on them for the foreseeable future? Current Navy NFO who is looking at what options would be available for CSOs in the next 2ish years. Would like to start looking at units but it seems like CSO options are fairly limited in the coming years.

My brain is a little foggy but … I remember the CSAF wanted to get rid of 8 H model squadrons. 4 so far have been publicly identified as getting Js.  My unit is one of them. 

Sooooooo if you’re a P3 guy go to NOAA.  They have great “deployments.”And they are based out of FL. 

7 hours ago, Eli said:

My brain is a little foggy but … I remember the CSAF wanted to get rid of 8 H model squadrons. 4 so far have been publicly identified as getting Js.  My unit is one of them. 

Sooooooo if you’re a P3 guy go to NOAA.  They have great “deployments.”And they are based out of FL. 

Yeah that is what I'm seeing in the news too. NOAA would definitely be a great gig, but rumor is they may be getting rid of their P-3Ds. Going to keep looking at them though as the time comes up.