AETC Issues Official COVID-19 Mission Essential Training Determination, Authorizes Travel

M2

13 hours ago, kaputt said:

Did I read that right? They made cadets stay by themselves in single rooms? 

Yeah, I read they kept the whole senior class there (only service academy to do so) to give the most seniors possible the best chance of graduating on time.  Then they socially isolated them one per room. 

1 hour ago, HU&W said:

Yeah, I read they kept the whole senior class there (only service academy to do so) to give the most seniors possible the best chance of graduating on time.  Then they socially isolated them one per room. 

For perspective, they were the only service academy not on Spring Break when all this went down, so the others had the luxury of “just don’t return from leave.”

43 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:

For perspective, they were the only service academy not on Spring Break when all this went down, so the others had the luxury of “just don’t return from leave.”

But they still sent home the other three classes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HU&W said:

But they still sent home the other three classes.

Ok. I’m presenting perspective on how their circumstances were different from the other service academies.

Aside from that, I’m not the decision maker, but I assume the decision was made in some good faith. 

• Upvote 1