AFOQT to TBAS Time Interval

Is there a time period to wait after taking the AFOQT to take the TBAS?  I have heard and read mixed information about it.  I'm obviously trying to get an accurate PCSM score but with out my AFOQT scores posted should I wait to test?  I took the AFOQT a week ago.  Thanks 

Is there a time period to wait after taking the AFOQT to take the TBAS?  I have heard and read mixed information about it.  I'm obviously trying to get an accurate PCSM score but with out my AFOQT scores posted should I wait to test?  I took the AFOQT a week ago.  Thanks 
However long it takes to get your AFOQT scores.

As soon as you have those, you can take the TBAS.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Baseops Network mobile app

I was given the option to take them the same day, but I would wait and give yourself a break in between. It's better to do both good than just finishing. If I remember correctly I did mine about a month apart. 

• 2 weeks later...

tl;dr: No, either can be taken in whatever order.

I don't believe there are any regulations surrounding the order of the tests being taken. I personally took TBAS at an AFROTC detachment THEN AFOQT at an ANG base. If there's a required precedence then they probably wouldn't have let me do that. I took the tests the earliest times I could get them scheduled and I would suggest you do the same if you are ready to roll. There are no advantages that I can think of for waiting, your AFOQT performance shouldn't be dependent on your TBAS performance and vice versa. That said (assuming your TCOs submit the test to Randolph correctly and timely), you won't get your PCSM without your AFOQT scores. I do know some test centers won't schedule you for TBAS until you have taken AFOQT, for whatever reason. 

Edited by 1nfrequentF1yer