AFRC UFT Board 20-04

I applied to the board; haven't heard anything yet. We have until 30 March to hear about results though...hang tight. I understand your anxiety though, especially since they stated that they will be selecting a minimal amount of people for pilot, and rolling the rest to the May board.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:58 AM, Jetpower said:

If you’re a sponsored applicant, you have nothing to worry about. As long as you have your package in order and have no major waivers, you’re in the clear. Good luck!

Thanks brother, I hope you're right!

On 3/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, cowdog said:

I applied to the board; haven't heard anything yet. We have until 30 March to hear about results though...hang tight. I understand your anxiety though, especially since they stated that they will be selecting a minimal amount of people for pilot, and rolling the rest to the May board.

I wonder how much Covid-19 will effect this timeline...As far as the minimal pilot selection this month, I wish you luck man. I was sponsored for the CSO path.  

On 3/18/2020 at 8:50 AM, McGuiness said:

I wonder how much Covid-19 will effect this timeline...As far as the minimal pilot selection this month, I wish you luck man. I was sponsored for the CSO path.  

I wish you luck too bro! Flying training is considered 'mission essential', as well as OTS - so the pipeline shouldn't be affected. The real question is will the board be affected by COVID-19. I have heard there are commuting restrictions with the Reserves, so a lot of people aren't in office. Hopefully the results won't be delayed...

Edited by cowdog