2021 Active Duty Flying Training Board

• 2 weeks later...

Just emailed AFPC yesterday with the same question; they said assignments are being loaded now, should be flowing in the system NLT mid next week.  Picture is fr the UFT board page on the rated assignments portal. 

PXL_20210324_133146452.jpg

Edited by Weav
  • Thanks 1

Doesn't sound like it, they had to to the scheduling for those first but it doesn't sound like you need MFS complete to get your UPT assignment 

EDIT: For anyone who didn't get the email Mr Hornburg just sent out, they were trying to have all the assignments loaded this week but milpds is migrating (I'm assuming north for the summer) so new target is end of next week.

Edited by Weav

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting some traction... According to AFPC via email this 'could move left but is the best target right now'.  Didn't think it would be this far away (I'm a Maj, old dude so expected to go soonest).  Anyone else seeing progress yet?  I'm curious if that's really the earliest available date. 

UPT Class 23-05, CSD 28 Jan 22 (No location given)

2 hours ago, Weav said:

Finally getting some traction... According to AFPC via email this 'could move left but is the best target right now'.  Didn't think it would be this far away (I'm a Maj, old dude so expected to go soonest).  Anyone else seeing progress yet?  I'm curious if that's really the earliest available date. 

UPT Class 23-05, CSD 28 Jan 22 (No location given)

Still radio silence for me. Mr Hornburg said most of the assignments got loaded last week and it could take a few weeks for them to be processed.

That is way later than I expected to hear to be honest, now I’m really curious what mine will be.

Edited by Jdmuehle
  • Upvote 1

Got an update on my RNLTD for UPT from my commander this morning. Im headed to Laughlin and my report date is in December 2021. 

Check in with yall's CC's for your report dates and if any of you are headed to Laughlin with me hit me up and lets get together. 

Edited by UPTHopefull2021
  • Upvote 1

Couple things that may help the group:
1. MyPers RNLTD change request page should show you your RNLTD
2. If step one works, reach out to your CSS and ask them if they will look for an assignment in milPDS

4 Jan 22 RNLTD for Columbus. CSD is 19 Feb 22. and IFT 14 Sep 21. Shoot me a message if you have the same dates!

• Thanks 1

Howdy y'all,

UPT select here - just received my PCS RIP to Columbus for 21 Jun 21. Talk about fast! While I'm not attending IFT, I'm still surprised to see an RNLTD so soon. However, I don't have any projected training or CSD, so it seems weird they'd be rushing me to PCS. Where are you guys seeing class # or CSD? Thanks in advance.

Ask and ye shall receive... used @beef16's method, called the css who got right back to me and assignment dropped this evening.  Heading to Columbus NLT 15 Nov to start class 28 Jan although we are going to look at pushing the departure date to the left.  See you guys there!

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2021 at 1:20 PM, beef16 said:

Couple things that may help the group:
1. MyPers RNLTD change request page should show you your RNLTD
2. If step one works, reach out to your CSS and ask them if they will look for an assignment in milPDS

4 Jan 22 RNLTD for Columbus. CSD is 19 Feb 22. and IFT 14 Sep 21. Shoot me a message if you have the same dates!

I also have a CSD of 19 Feb at Vance...but I’m not sure that that’s right. 19 Feb 2022 is a Saturday. I asked Mr Hornburg about it and he said that’s strange but that’s what his schedulers gave him. Guess I’m waiting for my RIPs to know for sure.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My rnltd was 15 Nov, got my pdd moved to 17 Sep and got here (CMB) on 20 Sep. There's been some moving and shaking on class dates with the advent of 2.5, I had volunteered to jump in a class starting 30 Nov that now doesn't exist because of a reduction in class size, so now I'm looking to start 27 Jan 22.  Also, hey there @beef16 looks like we'll be classmates. Drop me a PM if you want my contact info or any of the local area Intel.