2021 Active Duty Flying Training Board

10 hours ago, URTHopeful2021 said:

Check your CDB. Mine was on there

Good stuff, my CDB shows 11 March. Guessing we arrive the day before and leave the day after?

Here's a link to some info for MFS:

https://www.afrl.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Fact-Sheet-Display/Article/2336839/usafsam-fci-medical-flight-screening/

@Weav mine shows up under projected training, so maybe yours just hasn't been loaded yet.

Edited by URT21Select
MFS Info

13 hours ago, Weav said:

@beef16 @Jdmuehle Where are you guys seeing it on the cdb?  I don't have anything in the projected training section.

@Dirty12 @Weav what @URT21Select said is correct. If it is loaded, it’ll show up under projected training. As a note, it shows up on the CDB on vMPF, but does not show up on my SURF. I’m not versed enough in AF systems to know why but that’s what is currently showing for me 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Weav said:

@URTHopeful2021 210-565-2542 should take you there, I left a few messages but didn't get a callback although that was right around release/ice storm time. Mr Hornburg does seem to get on the rated assignments portal fairly often and answered a couple of my questions there. 

AFPC is on telework and the phones don’t forward properly. Send an email to the AFPC/DP2OR Workflow box or to him directly. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Weav said:

Anyone had movement on RIPs/assignments or anything related to training timelines (other than MFS)?

Negative for me. Trying to wait as patiently as I can. Constantly bugging my CSS to check if anything has changed.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HookedOnPhonix said:

Checked my CDB just now and I’m seeing the first signs of movement.

Still nothing in Projected Training but some changes in AFSC Info and 1st Assign:

What info populated? Have you completed MFS or already have a certified FC1?

Just now, beef16 said:

What info populated? Have you completed MFS or already have a certified FC1?

My SAFSC shows 92T1 and 1st Assign says attending training pcs status over 20 weeks. <- I assume that means training is over 20 weeks long and not that training will start in over 20 weeks. 

Already have a certified FC1. 

• Upvote 2