2021 Active Duty Flying Training Board

My understanding of that was it wouldn’t be held against you if you had an approved waiver/ETP. So the board won’t see it because they are looking at known eligible applicants regardless of waiver/ETP etc. So in my mind there would be some mitigation against awarding slots to applicants they are unsure about being qualified. In an extreme case, if everyone was pooled together unknowing of IFCs/ETPs being done then all of the slots could be awarded only to find out none of them have necessary IFC physicals for what they were awarded (differing class physicals matter here). This is why I think there is some sort of risk mitigation favoring people AFPC already knows are qualified. Just my two cents. 

First off, this is not a notification post. Sorry.

Got a little clarification on this from the board yesterday. If someone gets a slot and their medical clearance or FDETP does not get approved, then they will backfill that slot from the board. If someone fails at MFS, that slot will not be filled. Thought that was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the main UFT Board page, it's got the updated note that says:

***We are just waiting on final approval to release the FY21 UFT Board results.  Results will be sent to Senior Raters via myPers Secure once we get the go-ahead.  We'll update this message when that occurs***

Slightly faster:

From air force portal home search rated assignments, first result, UFT board (second from the bottom on the left). Once you're there if you want to see the discussion click the undergraduate flying training (UFT) board link at the top, but the announcement is the same on both. 

Edited by Weav
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, URTHopeful2021 said:

Is tomorrow a down day for bases?

It's a family day for AFGSC.  Same for most other MAJCOMS as well I believe.  With it being an extended weekend I'm not anticipating results prior to Tuesday sine Monday is a federal holiday.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jdmuehle said:

Well, it’s official. CC notification is 16 Feb and public release is 23 Feb per the Rated Assignments page...whoever called Tuesday was spot on.

Well at least we can stop with the speculation now. Sucks we have to wait another weekend though. 

From Mr. Hornburg on the portal page, it goes out to all FSSs/MPFs as a PSDM and they should forward it to applicable commander types from there.  I'd get in touch with your Boss or their execs (if you haven't already) and let them know you're looking for these results and to tap their local personnelists.  Looking at the PSDM from last year backs this up, memo for line is "ALL FSSs, A1s, J1s, PERSCOs".