How Long Does it Take to Recieve AFOQT Scores?

I'm wondering because more than likely I won't be able to take the AFOQT until April 13th. I've been trying to take this test since last year and I've been on a waiting list since June. (The testing location only allows 6 tests every few months). I was called today and told April 13th was the earliest they could get me in. I'm going to take it for now and keep trying ROTC units.

The reason I ask is my top unit choice's application deadline is April 20th. When I took the ASVAB years ago, it took the MEPS center over a week to send my scores to my recruiter. Is the AFOQT the same?

2 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

I've been told at least a week. Wouldn't hurt to contact that squadron and tell them the situation. They are more willing to work with you than against you I've come to notice. 

I'm going to do that. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, elvis said:

This may sound dumb, but I took it twice and they told me the closer to San Antonio you are the faster you'll get them. took about a week to a week and a half from AZ.

I've heard the same. I think AFPC HQ is at Randolph, so that would make sense. I took the test at San Antonio MEPS and I think it only took about 3-4 days to get my scores.