Chances for ang/reserve fighters

Comet17

Hello! I’m looking to get some feedback on my scores so far. I will hopefully be sending out applications within the next month and was wondering what my chances looked like for fighters.
AFOQT: P98/N88/AA71/V44/Q87

PCSM: 84

Flight hours: 46 (couple lessons away from ppl check ride)

GPA: 2.35 computer science

LOR’s: So far I have current manager at software company and my flight instructor

How damaging is that GPA and will I need a waiver since it is under 2.5? Also, I took my first two years at community college so will I need to send both transcripts or just from the degree granting university?

Thanks for all the help!

According to the minimum requirements for officer appointment I found (could be out of date too), I believe you can get a waiver granted if your GPA is under 2.5 since your AA score is above a 55. No idea how often its done or what the other requirements are for the waiver. That's what some quick googling said at least. Get your PPL done. That will help sell your lower GPA. But, you also need to be able to explain why the low GPA. Computer science is not an easy degree I'll give you that, but they are going to want to know why its so low and why they should pursue the waiver. Otherwise just start applying. Make them tell you no.  

Thanks for the feedback! I’m definitely going to try and finish my PPL as soon as possible. Yeah, as for the GPA I just didn’t put in the effort that I should have. I really regret it and wish I could go back and do things differently. I will just have to show how I have changed and grown from then.