Which Fighter platform deploys the most?

Hi all,

I used the search function but I didn't see any topics so apologies if I missed something.

I'm going to be applying for UPT slots over the next couple years until I hopefully get one, and I just wanted to get some perspective from people who are in the know about which platform deploys the most, and how they see deployments looking over the next decade? (as in, if you think one platform will begin to deploy less and so on). I'll mainly be applying for F-15, 16, 22, 35, and I think they're all amazing in their own way and would count my lucky stars to fly any of them. I'm prior enlisted AF and at my units it was considered a reward to deploy so I rarely got to do it (twice in 6 years), but each one was an amazing experience and I wish I could have done more, so naturally I want to make sure I have the opportunity to do lots of flying and deploying.

Thanks for any insights or inputs!

• Downvote 1

Not all deployments are created equal. Depending on your platform and whatever the current fight is, you may be deploying to a 1-star resort base or to a middle of no-where FOB. You may be employing daily or just burning holes in the sky waiting for something to happen.

For your purposes, mission is far more important than time away from home. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Seadogs said:

Just enlist in the army infantry you'll deploy so much in that organization. 

YEAH... what @Seadogs said. Also while you are it at enlisting in the Army, be sure to do the following: Get a stripper pregnant that will force you to married her 3 days before deployment. Get a 2010 Fort Mustang at 21% interest. Run up all of  your credit cards and spend a bunch of money of a worthless tattoo that will let everyone know your name, rank and unit. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seriously said:

Not all deployments are created equal. Depending on your platform and whatever the current fight is, you may be deploying to a 1-star resort base or to a middle of no-where FOB. You may be employing daily or just burning holes in the sky waiting for something to happen.

For your purposes, mission is far more important than time away from home. 

Thanks for the response, I'll look more into the missions and see which one I like the most!

On 8/13/2019 at 8:09 AM, CharlieHotel47 said:

YEAH... what @Seadogs said. Also while you are it at enlisting in the Army, be sure to do the following: Get a stripper pregnant that will force you to married her 3 days before deployment. Get a 2010 Fort Mustang at 21% interest. Run up all of  your credit cards and spend a bunch of money of a worthless tattoo that will let everyone know your name, rank and unit. 

The Joe special.